What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Denver's mayor has begged for illegals long after Chicago and NY said they were overran with illegals.

Not Denver! Hospitals and Hotels are over ran.....they are everywhere.....street corners, tent cities. They are even running the homeless out. I guess he has figured out how to control the homeless...replace them with gang members.
I see it as being similar in Canada, we have more people than we can accommodate reasonably. It's wrong!

It overwhelms public services and disrupts financial systems.

Unca Walt

420club
Hey @Littleleaf -- Don't go to sleep near that thing...

1721934674166.png

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I see it as being similar in Canada, we have more people than we can accommodate reasonably. It's wrong!

It overwhelms public services and disrupts financial systems.
Last count was 43,000 and climbing. Outside the Denver metro it would be the 3rd largest city in the state. They get free hotel, debit card, cell phone and who knows what else.

Fking liberals in charge.

jokerman

Premium user
I live close to Gyrodyne a co St James that made helos over 100 years ago.
Funny a Brother of mine had a shop there 40 years ago.
They made the plant into smaller shops
It was about the time I got the first real screw gun makita with the long 9v battery.
Makes installing receptacles easier.
At my buddy's shop the bath rooms were separate with 8 urinals in a row for everyone.
I took my cordless with a 1/8 drill bit on it.
Calculated the average height of who i saw there and put a hole at the right degree of angle.
When the urinal flushed it delivered a stream of water to the chin.
worked well.

Unca Walt

420club
Yep....s-hit
MALE DISCRIMINATION!!!!

D.E.I. demands that you gotta make male weed Marleys!!

While we are on the subject of SCUBA, my 57-year old #2 son, Puck is delivering a pile of lobsters to Chateau Sneakydicker. He went out in super turbulent ocean (2 beach dives) and caught a passel of really nice bugs for his gift to his mama <-- My Beautiful Witch turns 83 as of tomorrow.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OG BIOWAR

Funny a Brother of mine had a shop there 40 years ago.
They made the plant into smaller shops
It was about the time I got the first real screw gun makita with the long 9v battery.
Makes installing receptacles easier.
At my buddy's shop the bath rooms were separate with 8 urinals in a row for everyone.
I took my cordless with a 1/8 drill bit on it.
Calculated the average height of who i saw there and put a hole at the right degree of angle.
When the urinal flushed it delivered a stream of water to the chin.
worked well.
I prefer my urinals fitted with nasal enema plumbing - and my bidets with a scrotal raincoat - go ahead - call me fussy -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
MALE DISCRIMINATION!!!!

While we are on the subject of SCUBA, my 57-year old #2 son, Puck is delivering a pile of lobsters to Chateau Sneakydicker. He went out in super turbulent ocean (2 beach dives) and caught a passel of really nice bugs for his gift to his mama <-- My Beautiful Witch turns 83 as of tomorrow.
Who would you rather be alone on a desert island.....?
This
1721936949733.png

or this

1721937035839.png

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
MALE DISCRIMINATION!!!!

Happy birthday Mrs unclewalt💐

Latest posts

Latest posts