What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

A stork fishing. We watched him catch 2

Attachments

• IMG_4730.jpg
    IMG_4730.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 19

Littleleaf

Veteran
I don't know how many milligrams would work for you. I made my own coconut budder and had Blondy make me some no bake cookies out of it. She cut them into 2" squares. I started with a 1/4 of one of them. With my coffee in the morning. They would kick in about 20 minutes. (She makes them strong...)

Tell you what. Give me your addy and I'll have her whip up a small batch and send them to you. If you're OK with that.... I've sent them out to some members, who have now past (cancer) and never had a complaint. Well only that they were a bit strong.

Thanks leaf I've heard good things about high dosage 100mg edibles. Like $40 though. Do you think it's safe to eat like a whole 20 count of 5mg gummies? That's only 100mg. Maybe I'll do a whole bottle on my birthday

oldmaninbc

There is an annual Smelt run here locally and the only way I've eaten them was smoked.

Some scale and gut them and others eat them guts, scales, and all.
When I was a young boy I went with my grandparents to the bay(Ont.) and they would net the smelts and put them in a wash tub. The smelts would be cleaned, floured and fried crisp. They were tasty.

When I fished for Lake Trout at Lake Minnewanka at Banff National Park I was taught by a ski instructor from Austria how to use frozen smelts to catch Lake Trout. It's always nice when someone takes the time to teach a novice a trick or two. We caught lake Trout.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I don't know how many milligrams would work for you. I made my own coconut budder and had Blondy make me some no bake cookies out of it. She cut them into 2" squares. I started with a 1/4 of one of them. With my coffee in the morning. They would kick in about 20 minutes. (She makes them strong...)

Tell you what. Give me your addy and I'll have her whip up a small batch and send them to you. If you're OK with that.... I've sent them out to some members, who have now past (cancer) and never had a complaint. Well only that they were a bit strong.
Thanks leaf! 👍 Sounds delicious

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sunday I can buy some gummies. I'll eat a whole 20 pack of a total 100mg and see if I get high.
We titrated to determine a patients dosage, which means starting at a lower dosage and work up. If we had no clue what a patents dosage was, we started about 25mg and worked up. 100mg was about the average maximum dose.

We intentionally started low because there are a few folks with ultra-low tolerance. I've never heard of anyone dying from a heavy cannabis overdose, but having personally had one I don't want to ever do it again. A light overdose just puts me to sleep.

oldmaninbc

We titrated to determine a patients dosage, which means starting at a lower dosage and work up. If we had no clue what a patents dosage was, we started about 25mg and worked up. 100mg was about the average maximum dose.

We intentionally started low because there are a few folks with ultra-low tolerance. I've never heard of anyone dying from a heavy cannabis overdose, but having personally had one I don't want to ever do it again. A light overdose just puts me to sleep.
Have had a case of the whities from excess cannabis, your right, it's very uncomfortable and nauseous, not for me at all.

imiubu

Yeah Dooberz, listen to us old and experienced folks on this one.
Start low and work your way up w/ edibles.
That doesn't mean all in one night either ;)

Ease into it for real, ingestion is a whole different animal than toking is.
Being too high in this manner is not what I consider a good buzz at all.
NOPE.

/PSA :)