What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fortunately doing blow and getting bitched out by the wife feels exactly the same to me.
Don't like it and avoid it and those that cause it or use it.
😆
Never understood peoples love of it or meth I don't like either.
Opiates make me puke and I don't like liquor at all.
I feel like I am hardwired to not be a physical addict.
🤔

Fortunately, neither blow nor speed, or opioids ever did much for me either.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I am very high from the ice hash I just bought. Feels great. Laying on the couch. 230pm. Not sure what to have for dinner. Tuna sandwich? Campbell's chunky is good I hate the savory pot roast and steak and potatoes. Can't eat kraft Mac n cheese anymore. Must be something. Have tofu...maybe ramen with tofu?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Done with today's chores. I am a beat up puppy. Going out to dinner with neighbors tonight.....hope I can stay awake.

1721762865631.png

1721762979454.png

oldmaninbc

Ummmmm, what were we talking about?

I tried them once and when mixed with alcohol produced vivid chaotic dreams.
It's been a few decades since the serotonin and have not touched alcohol since 2010, I am not sure what is the origin of my night terrors, they are exhausting at times. Last night was the first time I actually connected my fist with my face. I usually swing wildly away from me, last night I was laying on my right side. With my left doing the punch. A couple of the women I have lived with have come very close to getting hit, in my sleep. I am really glad it was only close. Now I sleep by myself so no worries, I'll just punch on myself. I hope that was a one off.