What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hugz3.jpg

Littleleaf

Veteran
Well I am very high from the ice hash I just bought. Feels great. Laying on the couch. 230pm. Not sure what to have for dinner. Tuna sandwich? Campbell's chunky is good I hate the savory pot roast and steak and potatoes. Can't eat kraft Mac n cheese anymore. Must be something. Have tofu...maybe ramen with tofu?
Being a recovered pain pill addict 150mg+ a day. I used edibles to kick that monkey in the nuts. I did some research and found a old history book on how people back in the day kick opium. Hash edibles was the number one choice.
Have you tried edibles? Some good ones work well. Did for me.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just looked them up. There’s not much to them. Can you eat the bones? They have to be scaled and gutted. they appear to be fresh water fish I prolly wouldn’t care for them
There is an annual Smelt run here locally and the only way I've eaten them was smoked.

Some scale and gut them and others eat them guts, scales, and all.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being a recovered pain pill addict 150mg+ a day. I used edibles to kick that monkey in the nuts. I did some research and found a old history book on how people back in the day kick opium. Hash edibles was the number one choice.
Have you tried edibles? Some good ones work well. Did for me.
At the original Skunk Pharm Research, we successfully weened two different patients off high long term Morphine Sulfate using cannabis essential oils.
Thanks leaf I've heard good things about high dosage 100mg edibles. Like $40 though. Do you think it's safe to eat like a whole 20 count of 5mg gummies? That's only 100mg. Maybe I'll do a whole bottle on my birthday
We supplied cancer patients 100 grams per day concentrate, divided into three 330 mg doses. I suggest titrating up to determine maximum dose.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
At the original Skunk Pharm Research, we successfully weened two different patients off high long term Morphine Sulfate using cannabis essential oils.

We supplied cancer patients 100 grams per day concentrate, divided into three 330 mg doses. I suggest titrating up to determine maximum dose.
Sunday I can buy some gummies. I'll eat a whole 20 pack of a total 100mg and see if I get high.