What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello GW, good to see you about:)

Words to live by, to give of yourself without reward.
GW, please don't ask anyone to call me about a reference for you, I might become overwhelmed with laughter.

It's OK! I try to live the kind of life that it doesn't matter what anyone says about me, even if it isn't true.

oldmaninbc

Can I be addicted to opium after not smoking it for 15 years? Just psychological addiction? I could really go for some opium I was going to maybe check Chinatown after my birthday. I'm sure there's lots of heroin and fentanyl in the streets out there in Boston. I found some Poppies and scraped them but went back and they were just too small to produce anything. Screw opiates though, you could die. I tried to kill myself by smoking opium once but it didn't work I just fell asleep. Where's those Middle Eastern drug dealers outside the Dutch coffeeshops when you need them. Going to be able to buy a gram of ice hash later today. Thank god. Flower just doesn't do it for me. I need that extra push from hash or kief.
You sound agitated today DB, you OK?

oldmaninbc

I smoked crack cocaine one time and stopped I knew I would be addicted. I have never touched it again and never will. I know!
I guess that was the idea of crack. I've heard the big cartel type suggest that is exactly what they want, they want you to become addicted and as fast as possible. Or the Sackler family business.

I recall even my earliest days of cannabis, there was no real financial incentive, people shared cannabis out of enjoyment and to be with like minded people. Then came profit.

I don't blame you for staying away from addiction, you would ruin your life and the people you love would be hurt as well. When I returned to college in 2019 we went on a Field Trip to Vancouver, I remember a public fountain and people sitting there taking water out of the fountain to mix with their drug for injection, it was so sad to see the devastation caused by greed and human weakness.

oldmaninbc

Congratulations brother! I will continue to dream of improvement!

Are you taking any serotonin uptake inhibiters?
Hey GW, no, I have in the distant past taken serotonin uptake inhibiters but that is not something I would ever want again. I will deal with any mental health issues in a less chemical way. As far back as I can remember night terrors have been something that disturbs me. They are not a nightly occurrence but random in nature.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Fortunately doing blow and getting bitched out by the wife feels exactly the same to me.
Don't like it and avoid it and those that cause it or use it.
😆
Never understood peoples love of it or meth I don't like either.
Opiates make me puke and I don't like liquor at all.
I feel like I am hardwired to not be a physical addict.
🤔

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, I am so confused.......need a cognitive test.
Ummmmm, what were we talking about?
Hey GW, no, I have in the distant past taken serotonin uptake inhibiters but that is not something I would ever want again. I will deal with any mental health issues in a less chemical way. As far back as I can remember night terrors have been something that disturbs me. They are not a nightly occurrence but random in nature.
I tried them once and when mixed with alcohol produced vivid chaotic dreams.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hello DB, do you eat edibles, they have a much longer effect. For some edibles are not the same as smoking. Edibles will also save your lungs. How is your back?
Back is terrific not one ache since this morning. My muscles and spine relax at night or something...when I got up my weight was easily pivoting and causing back pain. Don't know if it's a disc or what the story is. Doing great though. I've tried edibles but 10mg of gummies just doesn't get me anywhere. I was thinking maybe 100mg. You can't die right