What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I tried to kill myself a bunch of times when I was like 30 and I'm okay now and I'm glad I'm still here. Tried - hanging, alcohol consumption, opium consumption, benzodiazepene consumption, suicide by cop, slashing wrists but I'm still here and doing great. I don't talk about this stuff. Been over 10 years without a suicide attempt. I'm going to be okay ❤️👍
Take care of doober. Listen to your inner self and get in tune with whats really important in your life and work on that first. Escaping with a new drug only covers up what needs to be exposed. Hope youre really ok doober. 🥰✌️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Same here, back in the 80's. I KNEW immediately and walked TF away.
Watched a few of my friends become instantly addicted and it destroyed their lives.
Most are now dead due to that shitty fucking drug.
Glad it didn't get it's hooks into me.
My little brother got hooked on that stuff and couldn't get off of it he died from opioid addiction when he was 61. Like like most addicted to opioids it couldn't have a BM die down the toilet trying to go. Doctor said it was heart failure due to drugs.

jokerman

Premium user
Can I be addicted to opium after not smoking it for 15 years? Just psychological addiction? I could really go for some opium I was going to maybe check Chinatown after my birthday. I'm sure there's lots of heroin and fentanyl in the streets out there in Boston. I found some Poppies and scraped them but went back and they were just too small to produce anything. Screw opiates though, you could die. I tried to kill myself by smoking opium once but it didn't work I just fell asleep. Where's those Middle Eastern drug dealers outside the Dutch coffeeshops when you need them. Going to be able to buy a gram of ice hash later today. Thank god. Flower just doesn't do it for me. I need that extra push from hash or kief.
Warning Will Robinson Warning☝️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
where is all this smoke coming from?

Pikes Peak should be visible from this distance , about 20 miles up the ass crack out of manitou springs..

IMG_2100.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try these simple exercises

Fetching outfit!
This my brother, will be my new mantra.

Gotta find saving grace anywhere we are able :)
One of my favorites!

Also, "The wild goose did not mean to cast its reflection upon the still waters, nor did the still water have a mind with which to perceive it."
Before miss Luna came to live w/ me, I did most of these while still in bed.
After she arrived, I had to immediately get up, dressed and take her out to pee.

I will begin again stretching in bed prior to resuming a now new found/ old routine.

And... TBH... I was really waiting to see if there would be a bit of nipple popping out :D
My eyes were riveted and my thoughts wrong in so many different ways.

oldmaninbc

Hey there OF, good day to you. I had terrible dreams last night, violence in my dreams kept waking me up and about 4:00am I actually gave myself a bit of a punch in my face right under my nose, snapped me right out of my sleep. I act out my dreams sometimes, it's not nothing new, but it is troubling to experience my dreams to such a degree. The drama of last night has left me worn out today

It sounds like I wasn't the only one with nighttime issues.

I just read there are over 325 wildfires in BC burning and most are out of control. Another day of smoke.

oldmaninbc

On my morning 3 mile walk just have weed to smoke kind of sucks it only lasts like 15 minutes. time to smoke again now I realize why I switched to ice hash and kief. way less combustible smoke going into my lungs. I need to smoke like three bowls of flower to get a high and that lasts like 30 minutes. The strain I have now it's called spritzer it's a mac-1 hybrids it's pretty good but it's not the ice hash that's like 70% THC
Hello DB, do you eat edibles, they have a much longer effect. For some edibles are not the same as smoking. Edibles will also save your lungs. How is your back?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear. It took a while before I really felt relieved. I still have to be careful but it is 100% better than it was. Hopefully yours will kick in as well like mine did.
Congratulations brother! I will continue to dream of improvement!
Hey there OF, good day to you. I had terrible dreams last night, violence in my dreams kept waking me up and about 4:00am I actually gave myself a bit of a punch in my face right under my nose, snapped me right out of my sleep. I act out my dreams sometimes, it's not nothing new, but it is troubling to experience my dreams to such a degree. The drama of last night has left me worn out today

It sounds like I wasn't the only one with nighttime issues.

I just read there are over 325 wildfires in BC burning and most are out of control. Another day of smoke.
Are you taking any serotonin uptake inhibiters?

Latest posts

Latest posts