What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Man it must be the day for the hershy squirts in pets. Saw Ribeye eating green apples yesterday and today he's spray painting the front porch. Told him to stop eating them but nooooo he kept on. Stupid cow....

He's been wanting Blondy to rub his belly this morning.....

Off to rig up a solar water heater for the swimming pool. (after power washing the porch grrrr) It's @76 f sitting in the shade. A little to cool for Blondy. Luckly I have most of everything to hook one up. Let the scavenger hunt begin.

Dime

Michael Rockefeller's last pics. He went to Papua New Guinea to meet the native tribes, he wrote home with stories of how nice the natives were and how well he was treated and fed. Little did he know he was dinner.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 19

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Can I be addicted to opium after not smoking it for 15 years? Just psychological addiction? I could really go for some opium I was going to maybe check Chinatown after my birthday. I'm sure there's lots of heroin and fentanyl in the streets out there in Boston. I found some Poppies and scraped them but went back and they were just too small to produce anything. Screw opiates though, you could die. I tried to kill myself by smoking opium once but it didn't work I just fell asleep. Where's those Middle Eastern drug dealers outside the Dutch coffeeshops when you need them. Going to be able to buy a gram of ice hash later today. Thank god. Flower just doesn't do it for me. I need that extra push from hash or kief.

imiubu

Can I be addicted to opium after not smoking it for 15 years? Just psychological addiction? I could really go for some opium I was going to maybe check Chinatown after my birthday. I'm sure there's lots of heroin and fentanyl in the streets out there in Boston. I found some Poppies and scraped them but went back and they were just too small to produce anything. Screw opiates though, you could die. I tried to kill myself by smoking opium once but it didn't work I just fell asleep. Where's those Middle Eastern drug dealers outside the Dutch coffeeshops when you need them. Going to be able to buy a gram of ice hash later today. Thank god. Flower just doesn't do it for me. I need that extra push from hash or kief.
Our brains remain addicted no matter the substance or how long we've remained free of it.
IMO... you already know this.
Stay away or you'll be right back in that dark place again Doobz.

imiubu

Consolation prize: They'll not live long lives 'cute' or not.
Sucky part is... they are a drain upon the medical insurances
and that in return is another drain upon the tax payers.

Do not fear however... morbid obesity certainly does feed the medical industrial complex.
SMFH

Edit: spelling.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Our brains remain addicted no matter the substance or how long we've remained free of it.
IMO... you already know this.
Stay away or you'll be right back in that dark place again Doobz.
Yeah I guess addiction stays in your brain? Sucks man. I didn't even do opium for long ...I got it a couple times then I ordered poppy pods from the net. I got SO high from making tea that I became instantly addicted. Never been so high it's really sad. I hope they've outlawed the dried poppy pods on the internet.

imiubu

Also Doober...

I strongly suggest that you find a councilor to help navigate those dark times
when you may be contemplating delving back into addiction or worse... suicide.

Everyone needs someone objective to help us sort life's shit out.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Also Doober...

I strongly suggest that you find a councilor to help navigate those dark times
when you may be contemplating delving back into addiction or worse... suicide.

Everyone needs someone objective to help us sort life's shit out.
No I wouldn't try to kill myself again. I'm okay. I have a therapist...psychiatrist...but I've never talked about how much I like opium. Been going 10 years.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yeah I guess addiction stays in your brain? Sucks man. I didn't even do opium for long ...I got it a couple times then I ordered poppy pods from the net. I got SO high from making tea that I became instantly addicted. Never been so high it's really sad. I hope they've outlawed the dried poppy pods on the internet.
I smoked crack cocaine one time and stopped I knew I would be addicted. I have never touched it again and never will. I know!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No I wouldn't try to kill myself again. I'm okay. I have a therapist...psychiatrist...but I've never talked about how much I like opium. Been going 10 years.
Maybe talk about it to your psychiatrist. They may have some ideas for you. No need to re-enter that state again and there is a lot of bad shit on the streets these days trying to fool you into thinking it something good…

imiubu

I smoked crack cocaine one time and stopped I knew I would be addicted. I have never touched it again and never will. I know!
Same here, back in the 80's. I KNEW immediately and walked TF away.
Watched a few of my friends become instantly addicted and it destroyed their lives.
Most are now dead due to that shitty fucking drug.
Glad it didn't get it's hooks into me.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I tried to kill myself a bunch of times when I was like 30 and I'm okay now and I'm glad I'm still here. Tried - hanging, alcohol consumption, opium consumption, benzodiazepene consumption, suicide by cop, slashing wrists but I'm still here and doing great. I don't talk about this stuff. Been over 10 years without a suicide attempt. I'm going to be okay ❤️👍

Latest posts

Latest posts