What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No squatting for me. I use my wall hair trimmer to take off all the shrubbery and then I go down with the blade to trim off what’s left. It’s certainly a developed art in order to do that without bleeding. I can assure you, your scrotum will bleed, like nothing else if you nick it… i’ve had many women thank me for cleaning up the shrubbery, one said that she didn’t care of floss…
Oh brother.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey guys hope all is well with you old farts not sure im old enough to be here :biggrin: but hey living is for living so they say and ive been told theres a few old fishermen here so just thought id drop a link into this thread as sooner or later maybes i will become an old fart but for now im still young at heart a whippersnapper some would say :ROFLMAO::biggrin: but getting there not far behind a few of you and probablys ahead of some of you ,, anyhow heres a couple of photos for you fishermen or fisherwomen included link too.

View attachment 19036657 View attachment 19036658 View attachment 19036659
Holy Mackerel.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Hey guys hope all is well with you old farts not sure im old enough to be here :biggrin: but hey living is for living so they say and ive been told theres a few old fishermen here so just thought id drop a link into this thread as sooner or later maybes i will become an old fart but for now im still young at heart a whippersnapper some would say :ROFLMAO::biggrin: but getting there not far behind a few of you and probablys ahead of some of you ,, anyhow heres a couple of photos for you fishermen or fisherwomen included link too.

View attachment 19036657 View attachment 19036658 View attachment 19036659
thats a fishy fish!

Unca Walt

420club
I made quesadillas last night. Herself and I could not finish more than half. So now there are three triangles of messican food for tomorrow.

Tonight I'm making my Pad Thai rice with green unyums, chicken chunks, peas, peanuts, and chopped celery. Got it all prepped except for the celery. Witchie-poo is out rounding up some.

But now I am sleepy. I chain-sawed down a whole bunch of Floriduh holly (AKA: Brazilian pepper), washed all the floors (kitchen, foyer, bathrooms, hallways) and fed the wildies outside.

Gonna follow the advice I gave to @Boo -- When you feel blah, go sleepy.

See yiz later.
Good day Unca Walt, from my experience farm/ranch dogs take the jobs quite serious. In their minds this is what I do , lets get at it.
Our dog was Amber. He was a happy but totally useless cocker spaniel. He never went within 100 yards of the barn.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My monster lap dog
IMG_2931.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
No squatting for me. I use my wall hair trimmer to take off all the shrubbery and then I go down with the blade to trim off what’s left. It’s certainly a developed art in order to do that without bleeding. I can assure you, your scrotum will bleed, like nothing else if you nick it… i’ve had many women thank me for cleaning up the shrubbery, one said that she didn’t care of floss…
Nothing like a clean shaving man. I have a full head of hair and not blades near my scrotum. Never had a complaint about the bush. Me and Mrs Pute are al-natural. I almost said we don't even dye our hair.....at least I don't...... only her hairdresser knows for sure.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw a man who had had a stroke recently get dragged by his malamute for several hundred feet before I could stop the truck and get to them.
He went to the hospital and the dog went with me until I found a appropriate owner for him with the old ones permission.
At least there wasn't a dogfight at the end I have seen that a bunch as well.
We've never had an issue with pups we've raised, only those we've rescued. Now that Grayfox and I are in our dotage, our last two have been rescues, but have become more circumspect as to how much baggage we are willing to take on. Bodhi was the last serious hardcase.

Miss Layla is a rescue, but so much easier that our last two rescues, which were both males and third chance adoption challenged. We are only Layla's second owners, not counting the kennel where she was born.

You are such a romantic brother Boo! Always considerate of the ladies and trying to make them smile.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We've never had an issue with pups we've raised, only those we've rescued. Now that Grayfox and I are in our dotage, our last two have been rescues, but have become more circumspect as to how much baggage we are willing to take on. Bodhi was the last serious hardcase.

Miss Layla is a rescue, but so much easier that our last two rescues, which were both males and third chance adoption challenged. We are only Layla's second owners, not counting the kennel where she was born.

You are such a romantic brother Boo! Always considerate of the ladies and trying to make them smile.
And laugh too 😂🤣😂🤣

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19036665
Been on since 7:00 this morning for lunch at 2:30 should be a decent feed.
Tomorrow is our 26 anniversary gonna grill some monster ribeye and get wasted all day........big,big plans.
😍
Congratulations to you both and let the celebration begin!

Relationships are forged one day at a time, but I've been led to believe that the first century together is actually the toughest.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

When in Thailand for the first time - musta been 1983 or so - I got all romantic with a very nice gal - and she told me that most of the gals that might have a bit of a herbaceous border down there - PLUCK - with tweezers - to remove the hairs - if they have any - so I was asking her for a demonstration - and she willingly showed me how it's done - one hair at a time - and after a while she asked me if I would like a go - so me being somewhat adventurous - I took the tweezers from her hand - and went straight to work 😀 - was a fun night fersure - once I had removed maybe 20 or so hairs she was all smooth and sexy - and the next morn'in I had no friction burns at all around my codpiece area - after a VERY heavy session - 😊

oldmaninbc

Nothing like a clean shaving man. I have a full head of hair and not blades near my scrotum. Never had a complaint about the bush. Me and Mrs Pute are al-natural. I almost said we don't even dye our hair.....at least I don't...... only her hairdresser knows for sure.
In 2015 I had surgery on my scrotum, whatever they did down there left me with a very sensitive spot, even a light touch can be uncomfortable.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
OH OH ! batten down the hatches tie up the main sail, the weather might get stormy.

I hope you were easy to get along with Mrs.Pute and buy the $50.00 sq ft carpeting plus installation costs.
$50/sq ft would have been $99,000 plus pad and installation....I went for the cheap stuff still was $10,450 I am thinking that is plenty thank you OldMan. ha ha....

Grand kids were over for the weekend and now the wife has covid. She has not been out of the house for a week, so those germ pits must have brought it with them.
When I got covid last November my son in law brought it back from a business trip....