What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flat chested.gif

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, just saw that on the “news”…I stand corrected… I just don’t understand how things can go the way they’ve been going for years. This shit has been happening forever, but I don’t think we’re gonna get a second chance with this situation… We’re going to poke China one more time and that’s all she wrote…
I just want to know where all the money is coming from

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good day to you Sub🌻

Back in the days of growing in the wild, there was so many things to damage or annihilate your plants. It took years of learning to minimize the risks. Even then, the percentage of getting it all harvested was 50/50.
In my mind outdoor grown cannabis is superior in effect. The flavor of indoor is better.

I hope you have a grand harvest.
Thank you old man. This is only my third year trying to grow outside in the summer. I too am in the 50% lucky case. I learned by my mistakes a few things last year was better but I had to chop earlier than I wanted to as my momma passed away last year and my house was the meeting place after the funeral home. My weed plants were just cut down and hung in my attic stinking the whole garage up but Mr sub managed to keep some fans running so the smell would hopefully not be in the house. The weed turned out pretty good even tho it was harvested early. I didn’t have bud rot either and My army of insects helped me rather than hindered me like the year before. So this year I put my plants out a bit later so that I wouldn’t have the reveg problem I had the year before. Hopefully I will get at least 50% again or better this year. I have 4 outside plants. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Mother Nature works with me. I have great respect for her. ✌️

oldmaninbc

Thank you old man. This is only my third year trying to grow outside in the summer. I too am in the 50% lucky case. I learned by my mistakes a few things last year was better but I had to chop earlier than I wanted to as my momma passed away last year and my house was the meeting place after the funeral home. My weed plants were just cut down and hung in my attic stinking the whole garage up but Mr sub managed to keep some fans running so the smell would hopefully not be in the house. The weed turned out pretty good even tho it was harvested early. I didn’t have bud rot either and My army of insects helped me rather than hindered me like the year before. So this year I put my plants out a bit later so that I wouldn’t have the reveg problem I had the year before. Hopefully I will get at least 50% again or better this year. I have 4 outside plants. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Mother Nature works with me. I have great respect for her. ✌️
Some years I wanted to feel down because of poor harvest results, other years I was riding high because everything worked out.

The first time I grew a plant outside, I hitched hiked out to the country. Probably was on some farmers land. Scratched the surface of the dirt with a stick, put some seeds in covered it over and came back months later.
There were a few plants between 12-16 inches, they still had not begun to flower and summer was all but over. That was my first outdoor adventure.
I truly wish I had some before and after photos of my experiences from 12-16 in. to 12-16 ft.

I like good memories.