What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

I use to live by a lake, one day when I was out on the water, I watched a Bald Eagle attack a Blue Heron. The eagle came down on top of the heron and sent it spiraling out of control. The heron regained itself and started flying for the surface of the water, it glided along the surface of the lake and the eagle gave up the kill.

It was as if the heron knew exactly what to do to escape the eagle.

Good day to you Dime
Yes a balance is maintained,good day to you as well.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good day GW, I am fine with the brush and the other gadgets mentioned but the cross species sex. I feel sorry for the fowl being humped by a sex crazed dog:) That poor bird will need to visit your lavatory for treatment.
It is heart breaking, isn't it?
shave it off brother, feel the freedom of slick ballz and willie... ;)
Ummmmm, I understand how that works for the pubes, but am challenged with seeing my ass well enough to get near the hair there with anything sharp enough to shave. Do you squat over a mirror?

That does remind me of a curse, whch is, "May the hairs of your ass turn into fishhooks and retract."

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Ummmmm, I understand how that works for the pubes, but arm challenged with seeing my ass well enough to get near the hair there with anything sharp enough to shave. Do you squat over a mirror?

That does remind me of a curse, whch is, "May the hairs of your ass turn into fishhooks and retract."
Anytime I nave ever found myself squatting over a mirror has usually wound up with some serious life changes.......... lolz.
😝

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran

Ummmmm, I understand how that works for the pubes, but arm challenged with seeing my ass well enough to get near the hair there with anything sharp enough to shave. Do you squat over a mirror?

No squatting for me. I use my wall hair trimmer to take off all the shrubbery and then I go down with the blade to trim off what’s left. It’s certainly a developed art in order to do that without bleeding. I can assure you, your scrotum will bleed, like nothing else if you nick it… i’ve had many women thank me for cleaning up the shrubbery, one said that she didn’t care of floss…

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Anytime I nave ever found myself squatting over a mirror has usually wound up with some serious life changes.......... lolz.
😝
Naaa - all ya have to do is find a power shower - and jet wash ya taint and whatever gubbins ya might have down there - after a good soap-up - to accurately shave that area - ya gotta be some sorta contortionist - juggling a mirror 🪞 😜

- and if I was to happen to cut myself doing that - on blood thinning meds - I'd end up with a bloody mess in me keks -

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys hope all is well with you old farts not sure im old enough to be here :biggrin: but hey living is for living so they say and ive been told theres a few old fishermen here so just thought id drop a link into this thread as sooner or later maybes i will become an old fart but for now im still young at heart a whippersnapper some would say :ROFLMAO::biggrin: but getting there not far behind a few of you and probablys ahead of some of you ,, anyhow heres a couple of photos for you fishermen or fisherwomen included link too.

MM (1).jpg
MM (2).jpg
MM (3).jpg

jokerman

Premium user
Hey guys hope all is well with you old farts not sure im old enough to be here :biggrin: but hey living is for living so they say and ive been told theres a few old fishermen here so just thought id drop a link into this thread as sooner or later maybes i will become an old fart but for now im still young at heart a whippersnapper some would say :ROFLMAO::biggrin: but getting there not far behind a few of you and probablys ahead of some of you ,, anyhow heres a couple of photos for you fishermen or fisherwomen included link too.

View attachment 19036657 View attachment 19036658 View attachment 19036659
Tinker Mackerel l?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

View attachment 19036657 View attachment 19036658 View attachment 19036659
All are welcome here DARKSIDER. Many younger members on here. All ya gotta do is say what's on your mind.