What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
as dog and many others have testified that Florida is like hell in the dog days of August...news flash, July is a for shit month...I just spent about 10 minutes weedwacking around my Sagos...I look like I've been planting corn all day...soaked and about over it...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is me to a tee. EVERYTHING HAS A IT'S PLACE AND WILL BE IN THAT PLACE BEFORE DONE. I am so anal it is ridiculous my partner at the dealership called me a Nerve Ending. He was always late and never cleaned up after himself.

It actually ended up as a salable talent for an Engineering Program Manager, planning and managing multiple budgets and schedules at the same time.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What will happen to Icmag in the future????? Will this place end if @Gypsy Nirvana dies? Will others take over? I want this place to be here forever 😎❤️
GN dies? - naaa - no plans on that mate - these days I'm very much alive - everything bodywise is firing on all cylinders once again after my little brush with death earlier this year - and got my heart ❤️ fixed just in time - now I'm a Bionic man with a pacemaker - that monitors the heart and reports on its viability to the techymeddoctors daily - so if it happens to act up again - they can sort it toot-sweet 👍 -

- and if - in the unlikely event - I'm ever incapacitated - @explosiv will take the reins - and drive the buggy that is www.icmag.com - As he has done already - when I was down -

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
GN dies? - naaa - no plans on that mate - these days I'm very much alive - everything bodywise is firing on all cylinders once again after my little brush with death earlier this year - and got my heart ❤️ fixed just in time - now I'm a Bionic man with a pacemaker - that monitors the heart and reports on its viability to the techymeddoctors daily - so if it happens to act up again - they can sort it toot-sweet 👍 -

- and if - in the unlikely event - I'm ever incapacitated - @explosiv will take the reins - and drive the buggy that is www.icmag.com - As he has done already - when I was down -
The bionic man! A magic heart! Glad you're doing good. I don't really know @exploziv I'll keep an eye out👍❤️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The bionic man! A magic heart! Glad you're doing good. I don't really know @exploziv I'll keep an eye out👍❤️
He's a great lad - and loves to administer icmag - does a mighty fine job of it too - 👍

Went to visit my older brother today at 10am after walking to Spanky's and Smudges houses to feed and pet them - got stoned and fell asleep on his couch - lol - woke up then walked home and fell asleep again on my couch - then just woke up again now - as all the rest of the family went to bed - lol - but I have icmag.com to keep me company and busy - so I'm fine - even if it's 11.32pm -

Latest posts

Latest posts