What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
AHA: I checked up on Virgos... Deary dear...

Virgo​

You are a pain in the ass. You regulate your breathing and color-coordinate the clothes in your closet. No Virgo in history has ever belched. Virgos clean every square inch of everything they own twice daily with a toothbrush. Everything has its place, and yours is on the floor scrubbing with a magnifying glass, checking for germs. Obsessive-compulsive disorder? A nice euphemism for the word "Virgo". Virgos use pointers and elaborate charts to describe philosophical concepts. You commit a lot of drive-by shootings. When you are questioned, you tell the police that it was because "the bastard had a filthy car". The police usually let you go because they are Virgos too. It is easy to freak out a Virgo. Tell them they have something between their teeth. Then watch them scrub frantically at the imaginary thing. Virgos are a hell of a lot of fun for assholes like us. Hell for a Virgo is being locked up in an elevator for eternity with a naked Aquarius. That is because in hell, Aquarians are allowed to bring beer, which they leave all over the floor. Virgos, however, have to surrender their brooms and squeegees to God. Virgos also have a hard time coping when they find out there's something under the fridge. But it's usually just a depressed Taurus. Virgos have read enough Hints from Heloise to know that the depressed Taurus can be coaxed out from under the fridge with a banana wine cooler. Virgos don't see the world in shades of black and white. They see it in shades of clean and dirty. Cat hair makes Virgos foam at the mouth. Virgos are cool because they will do your laundry for you. They'll separate everything by color and fabric until it consists of fourteen loads of three things apiece. Then they will put them in the washer in alphabetical order by name of manufacturer. Virgos are often found opening and shutting the refrigerator door, attempting to trick the light inside. Don't put cheese where it doesn't belong in a Virgo's refrigerator. He or she will go Jack Torrence on your ass. You will be stabbed with a cuticle pusher. Jack Torrence was probably a Virgo in the first half of "The Shining". After that, he went all Leo.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Virgo​

You are a pain in the ass. You regulate your breathing and color-coordinate the clothes in your closet. No Virgo in history has ever belched. Virgos clean every square inch of everything they own twice daily with a toothbrush. Everything has its place, and yours is on the floor scrubbing with a magnifying glass, checking for germs. Obsessive-compulsive disorder? A nice euphemism for the word "Virgo". Virgos use pointers and elaborate charts to describe philosophical concepts. You commit a lot of drive-by shootings. When you are questioned, you tell the police that it was because "the bastard had a filthy car". The police usually let you go because they are Virgos too. It is easy to freak out a Virgo. Tell them they have something between their teeth. Then watch them scrub frantically at the imaginary thing. Virgos are a hell of a lot of fun for assholes like us. Hell for a Virgo is being locked up in an elevator for eternity with a naked Aquarius. That is because in hell, Aquarians are allowed to bring beer, which they leave all over the floor. Virgos, however, have to surrender their brooms and squeegees to God. Virgos also have a hard time coping when they find out there's something under the fridge. But it's usually just a depressed Taurus. Virgos have read enough Hints from Heloise to know that the depressed Taurus can be coaxed out from under the fridge with a banana wine cooler. Virgos don't see the world in shades of black and white. They see it in shades of clean and dirty. Cat hair makes Virgos foam at the mouth. Virgos are cool because they will do your laundry for you. They'll separate everything by color and fabric until it consists of fourteen loads of three things apiece. Then they will put them in the washer in alphabetical order by name of manufacturer. Virgos are often found opening and shutting the refrigerator door, attempting to trick the light inside. Don't put cheese where it doesn't belong in a Virgo's refrigerator. He or she will go Jack Torrence on your ass. You will be stabbed with a cuticle pusher. Jack Torrence was probably a Virgo in the first half of "The Shining". After that, he went all Leo.
You are funny Walt 🤣🤣🤣

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Virgo​

That is me to a tee. EVERYTHING HAS A IT'S PLACE AND WILL BE IN THAT PLACE BEFORE DONE. I am so anal it is ridiculous my partner at the dealership called me a Nerve Ending. He was always late and never cleaned up after himself.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m hardly OCD or organized. I do like clean tho I must admit. Mr sub is tho. He’s a Libra born on Sept 24th just days past me on the 21st. It drives him crazy when I’m not OCD and organized like him. I often do things just to watch him fix it his way like opening the windows but not all at the same level. Or hanging up Arlos dog leash on Maryjane’s hook 🤪. Only really dumb stuff that don’t matter…. My momma was like that and prolly the reason I’m not. She would scream loud when things were not the way she wanted them. I never played that trick on her but was glad to get away from that unnecessary behavior when I moved out

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

I have had a few fishing buddies that were close friends but time and health has cause us to wander apart. I miss the good times.

Today, my friends are on here. I don't get out and socialize much. Just Me and Mrs Pute....oh and my daughter.

Other that that I have learned most friends are an overrated experience. Kind of sad.
Like yourself Pute, I find myself without friends or acquaintances. My 3 best friends of 40-50 years have passed before me, health issues, no driving and rural living all make for a quiet solitude.

However, with my new found friends here, I do have some fun, some knowledge and to see how the other half lives.

Speaking of tomatoes, I had tomato fruit leather, it was good.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Like yourself Pute, I find myself without friends or acquaintances. My 3 best friends of 40-50 years have passed before me, health issues, no driving and rural living all make for a quiet solitude.

However, with my new found friends here, I do have some fun, some knowledge and to see how the other half lives.

I’ve never tried that but am alway looking for something to do with excess tomatoes. I do have a dehydrator.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Getting ready to rain here. Got one dog walk in and a bike ride. Have great leftovers for supper so not much cooking. I did try this new recipe for chocolate banana apple cake. Didn’t notice till I was making it that it had no eggs or oil in it. Well, at least I don’t have bananas going bad now and I’m sure Mr sub will manage to get thru it 😳
IMG_0230.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club

I had friends that were beautiful, manly heroes. One was black; he is in a story I wrote called "Suffer The Children". One was so white as to be nearly a giant albino, but with spark-blue eyes. I know of three times he saved my ass. One was a Georgia boy that hit it off with this Yankee to the point that our wives became closest buddies also.

Dear God. They are all dead. Heroes all. Strack salute.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I had friends that were beautiful, manly heroes. One was black; he is in a story I wrote called "Suffer The Children". One was so white as to be nearly a giant albino, but with spark-blue eyes. I know of three times he saved my ass. One was a Georgia boy that hit it off with this Yankee to the point that our wives became closest buddies also.

Dear God. They are all dead. Heroes all. Strack salute.
Strack is a word that I haven't heard in years.....I salute you Unca.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Getting ready to rain here. Got one dog walk in and a bike ride. Have great leftovers for supper so not much cooking. I did try this new recipe for chocolate banana apple cake. Didn’t notice till I was making it that it had no eggs or oil in it. Well, at least I don’t have bananas going bad now and I’m sure Mr sub will manage to get thru it 😳
View attachment 19035744
could use some maters

/do you do any canning?

Latest posts

Latest posts