What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
So I wuz watchin' a short video of my cousin, Brandt** shooting golf. While I seem to have the "hard to kill" gene, I most ricky-tick do NOT have the golf gene. In golf, I shoot in the low hundreds (two hundred, three hundred...)

**I used to worry about him making enough to get by. I stopped worrying after he cleared the FORTY-FARGIN-MILLION DOLLAR MARK. I think he may be failing; he only made 2.5 million bucks last season... meh, feh, peh. I'll send him some canned beans.

If I could switch my bowling and golf scores, I'd be a top pro in both sports.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, like imiubu I am on pot washing detail today....No big deal for me as I have all the help in the world....

IMG_20240720_102222206.jpg

imiubu

Tell ya what... the cool air is just no match for the fargin hot sun.
Busted out a mean sweat that I'd not expected :(
Managed to finish up what I wanted in the yard but skipped the
hot ass garage stuffs. Missed my attic opportunity completely lol
Really need to get up/ out there earlier in the day, sigh.

Do the 'worst' first so I've always heard and... so, that is off my neck.
Hot shower, some hot java a doobie and I'm pickling eggs, peppers
and some cukes today. Yum :)
IF... I get to it that is haha

Kinda thinking a trip to the Lake sound more fun.
Now that I'm thinking along that line... gonna see if my buddy
wants to take his little drop top out for a cruz to one of our
many, many local lakes.

oldmaninbc

I wouldn't think that was being racist Pute.
Just sounds like you're interested in what they've got to say and want to understand it in your own language.

I think the same whenever I hear Americans talking. :biglaugh:

(just kidding)

I'm from Birmingham UK and most people wish I'd speak english too. We get voted for having the worst accent all the time.

Arr, we dun mind loike.
I've met people from different english speaking countries and I still don't have clue what they are saying in their dialect. Even my own country of Canada, some people from the east coast I find hard to understand their dialect. Hell, sometimes I can't understand them at all. They probably think the same of me.