What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Goedemorgen
Guten Morgan…
Wie geht's?
vie geht es inner…

I remember a little bit of German from high school. The spelling might not be right, but those are the sounds that I recall.

So far is the two T-shirt day and I haven’t had lunch yet. The stillness of the heat is what’s killing me down here, but I have wonderful air conditioning to hide myself in…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello and good day to you GW. A fellow I know who hunts elk every year likes 300 WM for taking down elk.

Alaska what a grand state that is, a feast for the eyes.

here is a smile and a wave from BC😊✋🏻
Same to you Old Man!

300 Win Mag is a good caliber. It is what I used in my long-range tournament rifle. I never tried to hunt with it, because it had a heavy bull barrel with a paddle stock for prone shooting.

Grayfox and I took an inland passage cruise to Alaska and spent some time exploring and think it is a grand state too.

A hug, smile and wave back from Rip City!
bigarmhug.gif
teeth.gif
wave.gif

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Guten Morgan…

vie geht es inner…

I remember a little bit of German from high school. The spelling might not be right, but those are the sounds that I recall.

So far is the two T-shirt day and I haven’t had lunch yet. The stillness of the heat is what’s killing me down here, but I have wonderful air conditioning to hide myself in…
I took German in high school too but don’t remember a lot

Latest posts

Latest posts