What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If it weren't for medication I would have had that done years ago. So far so good. But, it is inevitable. I hear it isn't a big deal.....right......
In comparison to the open heart surgery - I had back in April - it should be a cake walk - in and out on the same day probably - unless there is some odd complication - then I have to sport the pee bag for 4 or 5 days - and it's done - no need for any regular meds either - basically the inside of my prostate will get a jet-wash - then they will syphon off any crud that brings - and the size of my prostate should go back to normal - enabling me not to have to get up 2-3 or 4 times in the night for a tinkle -

- There are other methods/surgeries and meds that the doctors and surgeons offer - but all of the other methods/meds would affect my libido - which I cherish - and I definitely don't want to lose that - because it would erode my quality of life - 😉

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
In comparison to the open heart surgery - I had back in April - it should be a cake walk - in and out on the same day probably - unless there is some odd complication - then I have to sport the pee bag for 4 or 5 days - and it's done - no need for any regular meds either - basically the inside of my prostate will get a jet-wash - then they will syphon off any crud that brings - and the size of my prostate should go back to normal - enabling me not to have to get up 2-3 or 4 times in the night for a tinkle -
I know the feeling all to well. You have to pee again right after going. Worst is when you are at a ball game drinking beer. You leave at half time and there is a line....almost piss your pants then when it is finally your turn.....dribble dribble dribble....everybody standing in line behind you is thinking WTF is he doing.....

I finally give up start to leave and turn around and get in line again.

Yes Gypsy this is a walk in the park compared to what you went through a couple of months ago....

You are in the right place...OFC.....we understand.

imiubu

Woo woo... sometimes thing work out better than expected :)

I have finally gotten around to begin clearing out my home and garage of (too much) excess.
Dragged the rain barrel and 40 gal ?? to the curb last week for free, no takers yet.
Thinking... WTH am I going to do with that stuff if no one takes it?

Ahhm FreeCycledot org :)

Posted House/ garage clean out and listed several other items from the attic.
W/ in 5 minutes a nice lady replied that she would take anything I have.
She works on her own but donates the things she collect to the local women's
shelters and to young people coming out of the Foster system. She also
is a foster mom.

After we exchanged conversation, a time was set for her to do a porch pick up.
Yay... I don't have to haul anything further than my porch!
In the interim, I went to the attic and dragged down more bedding and clothing.

This will get me off my lazy arse to get my attic cleared of things that have
been hanging around far too long and I'm excited beyond belief that these
things will go directly to help people locally.

We set up a weekly pick up on Thursdays so, now I'm on a time crunch
that is just what I needed.

Never know what the day will bring... one way or the other.

Went to my friends to return a tool and we talked about his loss and
how he's dealing with it. He finally broke down in sobs while I held
him. He said he felt so much better to be able to let all that out.
I empathize and even cried for him and a bit for myself also.
This is good. This is how the healing begins.

Edit:
OH... I got some really good doggie lovin' from Miss Zena, a neighbors
3 yro cattle dog. She is usually very rambunctious with me and likes
to jump up w/ her paws on my hips for rubs.

She was so very calm today and even put her face up to mine and
placed her nose against mine. Rolled over on her back for belly rubs etc.
I said to her 'thank you lovely girl, I needed some doggie love".
I think she knew. She has never been that calm with me.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

Me too Old Man
Hope your day was a good one.
Had meatloaf for lunch and it was a thing of beauty.
I know the chef
I give him a pre-rolled every time I go
He has fed me many times.
I dont forget Folks who feed me ,never☝️
I make meatloaf once a month. What went along with your meatloaf?

Do you like meatloaf with a topping sauce, tomato base, brown sauce or plain?

That's a good idea to enlist the use of cannabis to further your culinary delights.

trust that your day will continue be built upon a well cooked meatloaf... hot and steamy:)

oldmaninbc

- There are other methods/surgeries and meds that the doctors and surgeons offer - but all of the other methods/meds would affect my libido - which I cherish - and I definitely don't want to lose that - because it would erode my quality of life - 😉
I have never heard of that, washing of the prostrate procedure.
I do a significant amount of urinating at times, I should ask my doctor about it. What's normal?

When I started taking morphine in 2010, my libido became non existant. I became deeply concerned that my wife would find it difficult, perhaps even to the point of leaving me. If my relationship was based on sexual intimacy, I guess it was done. Those little blue pills, they may give you an erection but not the emotions.
One of my family members in years gone by led a promiscuous life because her partner had diabetes and could not sexually perform. It broke my heart to watch 2 people I love disengage from their loving relationship over sex.

oldmaninbc

Did you eat them grouse old man or the other stuff you hunted?
Hey Sub, If I am going to kill something it's going to be for a reason besides the hunt. I like Blue grouse in stir fry.
I can find, shoot, dress and prepare game.

These days I don't have the energy for much of that nor do I have much interest. I have nothing against hunting. However, there is something about trophy hunting that's not for me.

Your waiting on a door, or is it the whole entry frame?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey Sub, If I am going to kill something it's going to be for a reason besides the hunt. I like Blue grouse in stir fry.
I can find, shoot, dress and prepare game.

These days I don't have the energy for much of that nor do I have much interest. I have nothing against hunting. However, there is something about trophy hunting that's not for me.

Your waiting on a door, or is it the whole entry frame?
I can dress a bird too and was raised on a farm where we often hunted but mostly chickens were my experience. I can clean a rabbit but prefer not to but do like the taste of farmed rabbit not so much anything wild tho. I don’t care for duck but never tried blue grouse. Had to look it up to see what it was.

oldmaninbc

I can dress a bird too and was raised on a farm where we often hunted but mostly chickens were my experience. I can clean a rabbit but prefer not to but do like the taste of farmed rabbit not so much anything wild tho. I don’t care for duck but never tried blue grouse. Had to look it up to see what it was.
One of the things that really throws me off with the dressing of an animal/bird is the smell. It make me want to vomit. That's why I quit raising chickens for meat. I'll let someone else do it. Some folks just love the flavor of wild game, I tend to find it strong. Food is very subjective but so are many things.

Blue Grouse are meatier than some.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
One of the things that really throws me off with the dressing of an animal/bird is the smell. It make me want to vomit. That's why I quit raising chickens for meat. I'll let someone else do it. Some folks just love the flavor of wild game, I tend to find it strong. Food is very subjective but so are many things.

Blue Grouse are meatier than some.
Are they dark meat and greasy like duck or goose?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Looks like the tall spike fin on their back evolved for a good reason.........................

Ever been barbed by a catfish?
I have and a spiny dogfish,stonefish,stingray,dogfish,lionfish and countless others.
Every single plant,insect and animal species in Florida has had a piece of me at some point.
Working my way west now and while the mouths are fewer than teeth are bigger.
😆
DBKFXH6G7O2IBHDJ4XPS2UHEIY.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
I know the feeling all to well. You have to pee again right after going. Worst is when you are at a ball game drinking beer. You leave at half time and there is a line....almost piss your pants then when it is finally your turn.....dribble dribble dribble....everybody standing in line behind you is thinking WTF is he doing.....

I finally give up start to leave and turn around and get in line again.

Yes Gypsy this is a walk in the park compared to what you went through a couple of months ago....

You are in the right place...OFC.....we understand.
Every morning I make coffee and cant stand it for 2 minutes b4 I need to go
We have a Berkey water filter and any time anyone fills it after the first gal you need to pit stop.
I had outstanding meat loaf today

Latest posts

Latest posts