What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not today sucker!

Not-today-bitch.gif

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Got a letter from the hospital today - I'm booked in for a day surgery - prostate ablation on 24th August - then I gotta wear a catheter for 4-5 days after - and pee in a bag during that time - gonna be funny wearing that at the gym and/or in the pool methinks - should get a few laughs - 😃 - oh the joys of being an old duffer -
If it weren't for medication I would have had that done years ago. So far so good. But, it is inevitable. I hear it isn't a big deal.....right......

oldmaninbc

my gf pretty much cured her Chrons colitis stomach issues by going full carnivore
With your gf gaining some kind of control through her diet, then that is very good for her.

I have lived with 2 women with these illnesses, my Mom had colitis from her 20s that I know of, she died with colitis not from. The woman who I have lived with for the past 25 years has Crohn"s disease, she goes in to a form of remission but there is no cure, she has had Crohn"s from her teenage years. She has had numerous surgeries like my Mom and has only a portion of her intestine. It is a difficult disease to manage and for most it can be very emotionally disturbing.

Your GF is extremely fortunate to have been able to correct her issue.

a good day to you big:)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good day to you GW🤺

Isn't that the way it is, the parts of our bodies we use the most are the first to be damaged or wear out.

If they wear out doing something we enjoy it sucks all the more.

take care GW, loving on your furry friends🐶🐈
Good day to you too Old Man!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yeah, the "use it or lose it" has to be ammended to include, "and use it and lose it."

Same to you brother!

oldmaninbc

Whoa noooooo, Guadalajara won't dueee
Ok DB, you will need to clarify your words please, my feeble brain is not comprehending.

Other than some neighbors who are not that neighborly I hope all is well.

Ever since I had my butt operated on, I choose my food with consideration, no butthole scalding is happening here.

The countdown to bday is less than 2 weeks:), what will be your choice of THC that day?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Ok DB, you will need to clarify your words please, my feeble brain is not comprehending.

Other than some neighbors who are not that neighborly I hope all is well.

Ever since I had my butt operated on, I choose my food with consideration, no butthole scalding is happening here.

The countdown to bday is less than 2 weeks:), what will be your choice of THC that day?
Hey old man 👍 I'll probably just smoke this ice hash on my birthday. Gummies too. Will buy some. They don't really do anything. Need like 100 mg. Just listening to steely Dan, man. Whoaaa nooo, William and Mary won't due

oldmaninbc

Taking a wild guess here.....you have never hunted quail before in your life.
It's been years since I've hunted. I use to hunt Jackrabbits, duck, geese and grouse.

The Quail that frequent my yard could be from a covey to a bevy, depending on the time of year. In the winter months they gather in very large groupings. I have never shot one but I enjoy watching them.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It's been years since I've hunted. I use to hunt Jackrabbits, duck, geese and grouse.

The Quail that frequent my yard could be from a covey to a bevy, depending on the time of year. In the winter months they gather in very large groupings. I have never shot one but I enjoy watching them.
Did you eat them grouse old man or the other stuff you hunted?

Latest posts

Latest posts