What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

The young ‘man’ also was ID’d earlier in the day by the SS as having a range finder at the rally. The cop who saw him was boosted up by another cop and was hanging on the roof edge with both hands so he couldn’t get his gun. The shooter pointed his gun at the cop who then fell approx 8 ft. Both cops put out a call over the blanket security radio channel about a man with a gun on the roof minutes before the shooting and the SS didn’t get DJT off the stage. The director of the SS can’t get her story straight either. First she blamed local law enforcement for not covering the roof then backtracked and said the roof slope was too dangerous to have personnel on.

CNN carried live coverage of this rally though they had not covered any other Trump rally in years. They also miraculously had crews at Mar-A-Lago and Roger Stones house conveniently to film the raids on both.

As for the JFK documents, Trump said he’d release them but was convinced by Pompeo to not declassify them(the same Mike Pompeo who as the head of the CIA wanted to put out a hit on Julian Assange while he was held in Belmarsh). When asked about why he didn’t declassify all the docs, Trump said if we knew what he knew, we wouldn’t declassify them either.

All of this is should lead any thinking person to question the Uniparty in the US and the NWO/WEF/WHO globally. We are not governed. We are being shepherded like sheep going to slaughter.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gorgeous day starting at 58F and predicted to reach 87F.

No gym this morning, but breakfast out at Gravy this morning with Grayfox and NM, followed by dropping off three grocery bags full of tennis balls at the Humane Society.

Starting this morning off with a dab of Vice City sugar wax.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning Boo! How are the pups!
Ivan is getting far bigger than Dutch which is pretty large, loves his daddy, and obey commands well...Dutch on the other hand slid down the 2 steps on the back porch this morning...it's breaking my heart to see such a devoted and handsome companion have his life slip away, one tick at a time...I get very weepy when discussing his condition...

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :wave:

Man my peter beaters are really stiff this morning. Can barely move my fingers. Wrenching has done a number on them over the years...

Planting fall squash and a few other things that do well in the fall here first thing this morn.

Then a mower repair job. Damaged by a rat and he said it was running good. BS!

$1,400.oo part should be here by noon I hope.

paperwork first 🚽

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ivan is getting far bigger than Dutch which is pretty large, loves his daddy, and obey commands well...Dutch on the other hand slid down the 2 steps on the back porch this morning...it's breaking my heart to see such a devoted and handsome companion have his life slip away, one tick at a time...I get very weepy when discussing his condition...
Heart breaking to watch our pups wind down, but maybe when we appreciate them the most.

Losing them doesn't get any easier and there no words of consolation adequate, but my heart goes out to you brother! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Man my peter beaters are really stiff this morning. Can barely move my fingers. Wrenching has done a number on them over the years...

Planting fall squash and a few other things that do well in the fall here first thing this morn.

paperwork first 🚽
Commiseration on your hands brother. You are clearly handy with yours, making it double inconvenient.............

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s hard to believe that that little yard monkey laying on the floor is the same dog that’s sitting on the deck. The picture on the deck is almost a year old, and Ivan has gotten quite thick since the picture was taken…

Attachments

• IMG_2254.jpeg
    IMG_2254.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1430.jpeg
    IMG_1430.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

paperwork first 🚽
What kind of fall squash are you planting LL?

Unca Walt

420club

Actually, it is absolutely immaterial and unnecessary to ponder the mindset of the shooter.

Ponder instead the fat Didn't Earn It female pretending to be a Secret Service agent, and she couldn't reach across her fat belly to get to her gun. <-- Watch her yerself.

Ponder instead why a man with scoped rifle can get so close to the President of the USA, with LOTS of people (official and unofficial) calling out about the OBVIOUS assassination attempt IN FUCKING PROGRESS...

...aaaand the Secret Service says in EXACT EFFECT:

LET HIM GET THE FIRST SHOT, DON'T INTERFERE WITH HIM! Why!?
DO NOT TAKE HIM DOWN. YET. <-- WHY?

DO NOT WARN TRUMP. Let's see what the guy right over there with the rifle can do first.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody? Beuller? Beuller?

Do we givvashit about the shooter's mental state? Is that what the Secret Service DEI now finds to be the principal thing to look into?

Rilly? I want to know -- and make VERY public -- the person-in-charge who actually told the Secret Service guy NOT to take out the shooter until he had taken his shot. What the everloving fuck???????

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Doobz versus the old nasty Russian dirtballs in the building, day 20,000. Went downstairs to leave at 8, the old Russian dirtballs perfume was smeared and vibrant and overwhelmingly disgusting in the halls and in the doorways. They call them the dirty sisters here. They're old and on SSI and they bought a Lexus. About 930 I settled into watching the news in the living room only to be disturbed by the dirty Russian sisters talking in Russian on the balcony. I quick grabbed my phone and had it play Pantera Cowboys from Hell, like usual. I placed the phone near the window and they shuttered themselves back in their stinky coffins before the song ended. It was gross, I stuck my head up to the screen door and got a whiff of their cheap nasty perfume. They won't put them in nursing homes. They have like 5 apartments here that they're constantly going in and out of. They're about 90. They are a nuisance. Good riddance dirty sisters.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I see the houseboys have been busy keeping us field hands in line.
😆
I swear........like a free man cares what slaves and cowards think.
😂
Like its my fault you cannot control your emotions,words and actions?
😝
More like you should be thanking "people like me" cuz without us you would be homeless and hungry.
👍🏾

Latest posts

Latest posts