What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My only excuse is my brother in law and I got a wild hair up our azzes and under took a plumbing job in my master bathroom...

Mer Pute still hasn't gotten to take a bath. Turned out to be a major mistake. Calling a plumber first thing tomorrow not only to fix what we started but to undo what we fk'ed up after we started.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
My only excuse is my brother in law and I got a wild hair up our azzes and under took a plumbing job in my master bathroom...

Mer Pute still hasn't gotten to take a bath. Turned out to be a major mistake. Calling a plumber first thing tomorrow not only to fix what we started but to undo what we fk'ed up after we started.
you got this!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
He has a better chance of fixing it than me......call the fking guy..... idiot.

I can sell undercoating and snake oil....beyond that it starts out bad and gets worse....started out with a sink needed the pea trap cleaned. Now both sinks and the tub have issues......how does that happen?????

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Out of control spending causes inflation.....a monkey with a note in his mouth knows that.
Yes but the figure you were quoting was the interest on the national debt which would have been the same even if there was zero spending by the Biden administration. Also if you consider the Biden's 3 trillion or so contribution to the national debt, out of control spending. Then why no comment about the Trump Administration's 8 Trillion addition to the national debt?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
He has a better chance of fixing it than me......call the fking guy..... idiot.

I can sell undercoating and snake oil....beyond that it starts out bad and gets worse....started out with a sink needed the pea trap cleaned. Now both sinks and the tub have issues......how does that happen?????
im always looking for new snake oil undercoating! but i hear you
/at least the toilet still works

yeah man, call the guy

HempKat

Veteran
Lets see what we can give away today.....hmmm.....Student Loan Forgiveness.....check.....Illegal immigrants....yup debit card, hotel room and cell phone.....Oh, spending millions on falsely prosecuting the front runner from the opposite party (which have mostly fallen apart). What can be done to buy votes....

Inflation is up 22% over the last 3 1/2 years.....for you math majors that's 6.3% annually. Rather than trying to find a way to cut costs the fed is printing $$$. That causes the dollar to loose value and the country is still on pace to go 3 trillion dollars in debt this year. INFLATION. I don't care how much lipstick you put on it at the end of the day we are farged it we don't change.
Trinkets compared to the Trillions in tax cuts Trump gave to the wealthy elite which are people that already have more money then they can spend.

HempKat

Veteran
I think that the botched assassination of Trump is going to push him straight into the White House. The Secret Service needs to be crucified for their lack of ability to do their job.
Especially given the more recent news of there being a credible threat of an Iranian assassination attempt. I mean I can be a little understanding (but not forgiving) of some random local kid likely looking for suicide by cop, slipping under their radar but not at a time when there was supposedly an Iranian threat. I've also heard recent reports that they actually had secret service inside the building because they felt the slope of the roof was too dangerous to risk putting people on top. I've also heard reports where the Secret Service snipers that eventually took the gun man out had him in their sites for quite some time but waited until he fired before they fired back. I mean without a doubt the secret service detail failed badly that day if all these reports are true.

Oh and someone was wondering about a ladder the gun man had. The latest report does confrm he bought a 5 foot ladder that morning but as of the time of that report they have yet to find that ladder. It is believed he accessed the roof he was on by getting ontop of an airconditioning unit to get on to a lower roof which was just an easy shimmy away from the roof he fired from.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Especially given the more recent newss of there being a credible threat of an Iranian assassination attempt. I mean I can be a little understanding (but not forgiving) of some random local kid likely looking for suicide by cop, slipping under their radar but not at a time when there was supposedly an Iranian threat. I've also hear recent reports that they actually had secret service inside the building because they felt the slope oof the roof was too dangerous to risk putting people on top. I've also heard reports where the Secret Service snipers that eventually took the gun man out had him in their sites for quite some time but waited until he fired before they fired back. I mean without a doubt the secret service detail faileed badly that day if all these reports are true.

Oh and someone was wondering about a ladder the gun man had. The latest report does confrm he bought a 5 foot ladder that morning but as of the time of that report they have yet to find that ladder. It is believed he accessed the roof he was on by getting ontop of an airconditioning unit to get on to a lower roof which was just an easy shimmy away from the roof he fired from.
iran has green lighted trump
they are pissed because he blew up some terrorist and basically said lets get this guy
this kid was a joke but how did he get so close to a former president with a gun?

HempKat

Veteran
Everyone on that side of the pond seems to be so polarized - that civil discourse fast erodes into a slanging match - with very rude expletives thrown hither and tither - like shots across the bow - when someone takes up a contrary position within a debate - and that's just not acceptable on my site - telling other members to fuck off - is not part of what I'd call civil discourse HempKat - no matter what their argument is - best to be polite methinks - because we all share this thread and forum - and I don't like to see or hear of members with blood under their nails - due to being lambasted with mundane - inane swear words 😉 - so keep it cordial - and civil - and then I won't have to be nagging you about it -
Okay fair enough, I crossed the line when I said that. I could have tried to hide it by deleting it but I'm the type when I do something wrong I own it. What gets to me is that there were things said to me that I was responding to. Maybe not quite as sharp but none the less provocative. It's difficult to follow the rules when the other side doesn't get held to the same standard. I never would have dropped the F bomb if it what was said to me first wasn't said. As the old saying goes, it takes two to tango.

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240717_210155_3.jpg

Another hot,dry smoky one up here and at least another week of 90's.
Plumbing is super easy and fun to do @Putembk watch some youtube videos and be a man.......tear your own shit up make that remodel reality!
😆

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Okay fair enough, I crossed the line when I said that. I could have tried to hide it by deleting it but I'm the type when I do something wrong I own it. What gets to me is thhat there were things said to me that I was responding to. Maybe not quite as sharp but none the less provocative. It's difficult to follow the rules when the other side doesn't get held to the same standard. I never would have dropped the F bomb if it what was said to me first wasn't said. As the old saying goes, it takes two to tango.
the political thread would be more appropriate

HempKat

Veteran
Oh I make a mean schnitzel. One boneless pork chop for Herself and one for me.

I put a pork chop betwixt a large fold of clear wrap on a big cutting board. Then I get Thor's Hammer (a metal meat tenderizing hammer) and use to smooth side to pound the crap outa the pork chop. Expand it generally to about 3X surface area when see-through done.

Dip the thin meat in flour that has celery seeds innit, then into the "3-eggs with some milk and lemon juice" mixture.

From there you lay the gooey, paper-thin chop into the big baking dish that has a blue ton of panko mixed with lemon pepper. Use a spoon to cover the whole thing, pressing the panko mix into it. Turn it over and repeat coverage.

Drop inna frying pan with some olive oil in it. Takes about two minutes or so a side.

Serve with cold applesauce.
Since you sound well versed in schnitzel, at least more well versed then me, I once saw one of those Anthony Bourdain shows when he was in Germany and he got some schnitzel and if I remember correctly he was saying they use horse meat. Is that true or am I just remembering wrong?

HempKat

Veteran
A measly 450 feet. I am SO thankful that the kid sucked as a shooter.

Besides me, I could point to a few others right here that could put one in his eye at that distace. Crikey, I might could hit the target with my crossbow with a downhill 450' shot.

Lookit this to get an idea of how really easy a shot it was. Could you shoot a stationary target who was standing on the Las Vegas goal line if you were (prone) in blue Box 123 right behind the Raiders goal. That is 450 feet. Suddenly it's an easy shot, ainnit...

View attachment 19033805
Another tidbit being reported today is that just before the shooting started a police officer responding to people saying they saw someone on the roof with a gun attempted to get a peak by being lifted up with the aide of another policeman. At which point the shooter who alledgedly had his rifle in hand at that point saw the officer and pointed his rifle at the police officer. In the position he was in the only thing the police officer could do at that point was to drop down out of sight. Sensing his plans were about to be thwarted it is believed it was at that moment he turned towards Trump and started firing. If that is the case it would help explain why he missed what should have been an easy shot. Especially since minutes earlier the Secret Service sniper on a different roof spotted the gun man looking at the sniper with a range finder.

Last edited:

cola

Misery loves company.....I'm a new man....

Quick break from mowing to suck down some water. Need to finish....as much as I hate to admit it the house needs new carpet. Once I get done mowing Mrs Pute and I are headed out to look at options.
Have you considered an alternative to petro carpet?
I had a while to think about this issue myself. My Sig does not like cold floors, so carpets are nice in that way.
We ended up deciding on wood instead. When you are old, like most of us, are starting to consider what the vapors and constantly leaching chemicals is something to consider. Maybe do a bit of reading. I know it convinced me. GL

cola

I feel for you. Sounds like you have a lot of work in front of you without additional extensive plumbing headaches. I dread calling them, knowing what they will bill. But sometimes, unfortunately, they are a necessary evil. Drat that! :devilish:

Latest posts

Latest posts