What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hmmmm what's with the bug jar? You keep them as pets? I like mantis I could get a baby ❤️👍
I use to raise praying mantis every year in Georgia. Would let them go in my garden and keep a few on my front screened porch. They are fun to watch hatch and grow. You gotta feed them tho. Mr Sub didn’t like me keeping wingless fruit flys for their food but I kept them on the porch. I did accedently let them hatch in my kitchen without the screen over my bug box. They were everywhere when I got home from work.

Dime

Joke time:

You’ll never be as lazy as whoever named the fireplace.

I've just acted in my first scene in a movie about tortillas,I asked the director if he wanted to re-shoot it and he said,no,that's a wrap.

Queue is spelled just with Q and four silent letters.

A Roman walks into a bar. He holds up two fingers and says to the bartender,I'll have 5 beers.

Pavlov is sitting at a pub having a drink when the phone rings,he taps his head with his palm and says fuck I forgot to feed the dog.

A neutron goes to pay for his drink in a bar and the bartender says keep your money,for you ,no charge.

A priest, a pedo, and a rapist walk into a bar.
He sits down and orders a drink.

A drunken set of booster cables walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says ok just one drink but don't start anything.

I love my gold watch,I got it in Israel,my grandfather sold it to me on his deathbed.

I asked my wife on our 50th birthday what she wanted. She said nothing would make me happier than a 5 carrot diamond ring. So I bought her nothing.

A couple who have been married for 60 years go to the doctors together for a checkup. The doctor says to the wife I'll need a stool and urine sample. The wife looks at her husband and says what did he say? The husband says he wants your underwear.

Latest posts

Latest posts