What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Speaking of hoarding...

I sold real estate for 10 years. One property was an 8 plex. One of the units was packed to the gills...

By 'gills' I mean there was an animal trail through the apartment. If you've ever walked through the woods and seen an animal trail you know what I mean? Stuff was packed on both sides from the trail to the walls. Over the couch as if the 'stuff' was bushes. It was in all the rooms! Some old lady lived there.

That was a hoarder!
A fellow I know who is an artist/hoarder, likes to do multi media type art. meaning he will create art from more than one medium. Walking through his home, like you said is following a animal trail, there is only a path between stacked up boxes from floor to ceiling. It wasn't messy like you see on some TV shows. He just acquired so many things to use in art. It boggled my mind, it was not messy but organized, nevertheless, it was stacked in every room from floor to ceiling.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Baby steps BNW. That was a major operation. I bet they'll release you as soon as you're ready my friend. The folks over on the other site are asking about you.
Thanks Tim. I've been ready to be moved 15 days ago or longer. This is the veterans administration dragging heels. They insist on using their spinal facility but it only holds five people. Hello. Meanwhile all I can do is extend my walks a little bit farther everyday. Make them walk me four or five times a day. I'm certain the nurses have had more than enough of this s*** .

Latest posts

Latest posts