What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240717_103011_3.jpg

He is about out of tub and still has a few months of growing to go........whatever shall he do.
😆

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
-Over 10% of Americans aged 12 and up had Marijuana Use Disorder in 2020. 24% aged 18+ reported binge smoking last month, though a 7% decline from 2019 to 2020. Daily, 385 Americans die due to excessive marijuana use, with 84% being adults 35+. Marijuana is the culprit in 10% of deaths among 15-49 year-olds. Globally, marijuana abuse ends up to 3 million lives annually. It's linked to 5.3% - 6% of global deaths. Among 20-39 year-olds, 13.5% of deaths are marijuana-induced. Men face a triple risk of death from marijuana abuse compared to women. Americans forfeit over 3.59 million potential life years due to excessive smoking. JUST KIDDING! These are alcohol statistics, not marijuana.
I was about to disagree until your last sentence.....You got me all riled up dime.....now I gotta go look at carpet.....I feel sorry for the sales man.....thanks Dime......

giphy.gif

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-Over 10% of Americans aged 12 and up had Marijuana Use Disorder in 2020. 24% aged 18+ reported binge smoking last month, though a 7% decline from 2019 to 2020. Daily, 385 Americans die due to excessive marijuana use, with 84% being adults 35+. Marijuana is the culprit in 10% of deaths among 15-49 year-olds. Globally, marijuana abuse ends up to 3 million lives annually. It's linked to 5.3% - 6% of global deaths. Among 20-39 year-olds, 13.5% of deaths are marijuana-induced. Men face a triple risk of death from marijuana abuse compared to women. Americans forfeit over 3.59 million potential life years due to excessive smoking. JUST KIDDING! These are alcohol statistics, not marijuana.
Conclusive proof that cannabis is bad for you:
drug insanity.jpg
drug-abuse.jpg
Pot explosion face.jpg
Save a life, ban pot.jpg
What will your mother say.jpg
You lungs dabbing.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm so knackered - after a very physical day - I'm defo gonna sleep well tonight - must have walked more than 5 miles today - plus the gym/swim with my daughter -

- an old American friend of mine flew back to London where she lives after attending her brothers wife's funeral in Wynn Arkansas - arrived back in London this morning - and said she was so relieved to 'Get outta Dodge City' - (as if it was the 1800's) - drove to Memphis to start her journey back here via Atlanta Georgia - and said that there were so many little stores along the route selling ammo - that she reckons a civil war is in the offing - telling me that - 'You can just feel the tension building over there'

- to make it worse she picked up some sorta bug/virus from the journey/flight - a week ago when she flew out there - and is now on antibiotics and nasal spray - which I picked up for her after she saw her UK doctor at one of the local pharmacies - she's a mess - taken to her bed - and I hope she recovers soon - older than me - and not in good shape at all - poor thing -

Maybe her illness is making her so negative about everything in the USA - I wonder - 🤔

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm so knackered - after a very physical day - I'm defo gonna sleep well tonight - must have walked more than 5 miles today - plus the gym/swim with my daughter -

- an old American friend of mine flew back to London where she lives after attending her brothers wife's funeral in Wynn Arkansas - arrived back in London this morning - and said she was so relieved to 'Get outta Dodge City' - (as if it was the 1800's) - drove to Memphis to start her journey back here via Atlanta Georgia - and said that there were so many little stores along the route selling ammo - that she reckons a civil war is in the offing - telling me that - 'You can just feel the tension building over there'

- to make it worse she picked up some sorta bug/virus from the journey/flight - a week ago when she flew out there - and is now on antibiotics and nasal spray - which I picked up for her after she saw her UK doctor at one of the local pharmacies - she's a mess - taken to her bed - and I hope she recovers soon - older than me - and not in good shape at all - poor thing -

Maybe her illness is making her so negative about everything? - I wonder - 🤔
Yup, this country is a ticking time bomb.....what a shame.

Don't forget the undercoat and warranty!
I couldn't afford the warranty......$10,000 installed.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

Maybe her illness is making her so negative about everything? - I wonder - 🤔
i am very sorry to hear about your friends health, travel take a lot out of a person in a lot of ways
im always surprised at what i see when i travel across america
fireworks are legal in most places and in new mexico and i can shoot full auto guns
but i enjoy seeing new places and trying new foods
god bless america!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thought that I lost my debit card last Friday - after a trip up to St Thomas's hospital in Central London - so reported it lost - and the bank said it'll take 4-5 working days to replace it - so they cancelled that card - it's the only one I have - then it shows up on Sunday in a small zip pocket in a pair of trousers - when the laundry was being done - and I'm still waiting for the post to deliver the new one - duhh!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
i am very sorry to hear about your friends health, travel take a lot out of a person in a lot of ways
im always surprised at what i see when i travel across america
fireworks are legal in most places and in new mexico and i can shoot full auto guns
but i enjoy seeing new places and trying new foods
god bless america!
Yeah aeroplanes ✈️ spread disease - just takes one or two sick passengers - to spread whatever illness they have throughout the other passengers - the old and infirm seem to suffer the most methinks -

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Thought that I lost my debit card last Friday - after a trip up to St Thomas's hospital in Central London - so reported it lost - and the bank said it'll take 4-5 working days to replace it - so they cancelled that card - it's the only one I have - then it shows up on Sunday in a small zip pocket in a pair of trousers - when the laundry was being done - and I'm still waiting for the post to deliver the new one - duhh!
Still good that nobody had it and was using it.

Latest posts

Latest posts