What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Demon fruit looks like a girl there.
Floors done ac at 67 84 outside already.
Talked to the fellas at emf about that pistol and before it ships its getting some custom innards and wood.
Hopefully save me some time and labor instead of doing it myself.
Be nice to compare their pro tune job to my amateur hour kitchen table job.
😆
What custom innards and what does the pro tune include?

oldmaninbc

Morning OFC. Don't know why but I feel like I have been rode hard and put away wet. No walk today. Somehow I have to muster enough energy to cut the grass later..... coffee.
Good day Mr Pute, sorry to hear your dragging butt today.
Some days you get that feeling what did I do to feel like this, not a damn thing, I am just getting older and older and it's never going to get better, ever!

I hope that made you feel better:)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Melissa sunbathing, licking her butt, and enraptured by a bird.
Melissa in der sun 021.JPG
Melissa in der sun 136.JPG
Melissa in der sun 232.JPG

oldmaninbc

Chop day , some males , some confused plants , don’t know if they want to be male or female

View attachment 19034036

View attachment 19034037

View attachment 19034038

View attachment 19034039

Frost Hammer x Triangle Kush
View attachment 19034040

I have to deal with these bass turds…only thing that works is chickens

View attachment 19034042

View attachment 19034043

View attachment 19034044
Good day big, it's amazing how fast grasshoppers can strip a plant, they are the enemy.

Some of the earliest days of smoking was pinching the little leaf tops off and smoking them because they delivered a much higher buzz than the leaves.

Did you do that, smoke the tiny leaf tops?

oldmaninbc

93 degrees out there. Did my morning walk and came back with my shirt soaking wet and exhausted. Good to be in the AC. Smoked some ice hash. Playing with the Motorola, listening to classic rock (Tiny dancer playing now) and watching the local news. Smell from the garbage truck this morning made me gag. Still stinks horribly where it was stopped, like up and down the street. Smelled like liquid fish fertilizer and poop in the hot morning sun. What the fuck man. Gagged. Couldn't barf anything up. That garbage truck. Worst ever. Like a rolling turd.
A good day to you DB, hot weather and garbage, YUK!

The music Madman Across the Water(Tiny Dancer), simply some of the best music ever in my book.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
What custom innards and what does the pro tune include?
Stiffer mainspring,trigger and bolt spring,actually deburr the hammers cock and better,checkered wood.
Not sure if you are familiar with the Italian made replicas but about 75% of the time they don't run new out the box without some work........almost finished kit guns is how I perceive them.
Due to legal restrictions my need for them to be 100% reliable takes it a little beyond being a hobby.
Once tuned up and properly loaded and maintained I get 100% reliability out of them.

The magic "pot" plant trick?
I suspect Bubba and Baby played tug and keep away with him the deer usually leave a stump at least.
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well, it's too early for such a belly laugh, I just started my coffee. but that was funny Sub

Good day to you Sub
Good day to you too old man. Too hot to laugh here in Virginia Beach Taking a break from sweating but have to go out and finish putting bamboo on my outside plants as they are 1 ft over the 4 ft tomato cages they are currently in so I need something to tie them off to.
‘Hope your day is full of fun 🥰✌️

oldmaninbc

Afternoon/morning old man! 👍 Staying inside here with the AC. Living room and kitchen stays cold. At night the AC blows into the bedroom and there's a fan in the window. Bathroom can sometimes be brutal. Looking forward to lower temps. Any Ogopogo sightings? Great White sightings here.
I have not seen ogopogo, yet, but I am hoping. I have seen a few videos from my area of ogopogo and a few look very real in the sense you can visually see something swimming, it's head shape, even one where you can see this figure below the surface of the water. Usually ogopogo is seen farther north, the lake it lives in is about 90 miles long.

Great Whites are moving into warmer Canadian waters. They have developed feeding techniques that are custom suited to our waters.

Feel the AC chill DB, summer won't last forever, well not yet anyhow.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good day Mr Pute, sorry to hear your dragging butt today.
Some days you get that feeling what did I do to feel like this, not a damn thing, I am just getting older and older and it's never going to get better, ever!

I hope that made you feel better:)
Misery loves company.....I'm a new man....

Quick break from mowing to suck down some water. Need to finish....as much as I hate to admit it the house needs new carpet. Once I get done mowing Mrs Pute and I are headed out to look at options.

oldmaninbc

Good day to you too old man. Too hot to laugh here in Virginia Beach Taking a break from sweating but have to go out and finish putting bamboo on my outside plants as they are 1 ft over the 4 ft tomato cages they are currently in so I need something to tie them off to.
‘Hope your day is full of fun 🥰✌️
Yeah it's hot here too, around37C/98F, the weekend will break 40C/104F

I have a zoom call at noon, never had one before.

take care Sub, thanks again for the cat photos

Dime

-Over 10% of Americans aged 12 and up had Marijuana Use Disorder in 2020. 24% aged 18+ reported binge smoking last month, though a 7% decline from 2019 to 2020. Daily, 385 Americans die due to excessive marijuana use, with 84% being adults 35+. Marijuana is the culprit in 10% of deaths among 15-49 year-olds. Globally, marijuana abuse ends up to 3 million lives annually. It's linked to 5.3% - 6% of global deaths. Among 20-39 year-olds, 13.5% of deaths are marijuana-induced. Men face a triple risk of death from marijuana abuse compared to women. Americans forfeit over 3.59 million potential life years due to excessive smoking. JUST KIDDING! These are alcohol statistics, not marijuana.