What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Todays pickin’s’
IMG_0216.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hello Hempkat, ah, cubed beef, I have never been a fan of cube steaks, love steak but not cube steak. Chicken would be good. Cream gravy is good. Comfort food is good,

Food is one of those very subjective wants.

Hope your day goes smoothly.
Well it doesn't have to be cubed beef I think people mainly use that because the tenderization is built in. In theory you could use any thinly sliced cut of steak and just tenderize the hell out of it with a meat tenderizing hammer.

Goldhedge

I'm calling BS on that 'report'.

They got someone to 'SAY' he was conservative, when both of his parents were democrats. Apples don't fall far from the tree....

Registered Republican to vote against Trump in the primary seems to be the prevalent theme for his town.

There also exists the possibility that there were more than 1 shooter. It was odd that people reported to police the guy was up on the roof 30 minutes BEFORE the shooting and nothing was done... That shows ineptness, or at the least complicity in the event.

Another 'oddity' is his secret service detail were all temporary (newbies) hires. Apparently, Jill got the lion's share of SS detail for her piddly event...? It was like watching a Keystone Kops movie.

Yet another is a cop went up the ladder to 'see for himself' and the perp pointed his rifle at him, he backed down and then what? Did he make the call? Did that visit panic him and he started shooting early??

Then there was the two anti-snipers behind Trump. I heard they were looking for perimeter shooters further out. The one rifle on a tripod was horizontal as if to shoot further away. It ended up being pointed down 30° to take out the perp.

So many questions remain. Perp was an experienced computer techie type who built computers, but had NO social media presence?

That alone speaks of coverup. Controlling the information (like Joe said: "Let the FBI investigate...")... yeah right.

It reminds me of the raid on P. Diddy's home. Was that an FBI 'raid' to disclose information, or an FBI raid to find and conceal videos and photos?? Has anyone seen, or heard anything from that story??

One thing is clear... nobody is talking about Joes impaired mental capacity any more....
time will show I am correct in my assessment.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
do you believe the cia is corrupt?
I don't know enough about them to make that call I do know they've historically been involved in a lot of questionable behavior. I would have said they were corrupt back in the days of their dealings in Nicaragua but that's long enough ago that most of those agents have died off so it would be unfair to just assume they're still corrupt because of that.

Latest posts

Latest posts