What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

shithawk420

Veteran
I didn't catch that your mom is on dialysis early, no wonder her sodium levels are low. Changing things to normal are much harder when the blood is being filtered out several times a week. Before my wife passed she was also on dialysis and she had problems keeping certain nutrient levels in their proper ranges.
she does it everyday. she has her own machine. can you please give me some advice? is there anything i can do? she literally has 1% kidney function.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
shes another butterface with great tits. they are a dime a dozen. people need to stop giving them money. its stupid as hell
Yeah and it's shockingly widespread and growing. I've even seen some turning up lately that has me questioning if they're even of adult age yet? There's a lot of wierd stuff going on in society these days. Like there is a growing population of men joining a movement called MGTOW for Men Going Their Own Way because the dislike what they believe feminism has done to society. If I understand some of what I've read on this these men are getting emotionally involved with life like Sex/Love Dolls so they can do away with female relationships all together and get what they want, whenever they want from their Sex/Love Doll.

HempKat

Veteran
she does it everyday. she has her own machine. can you please give me some advice? is there anything i can do? she literally has 1% kidney function.
I wish I had some advice for you but her situation is much more advanced then my wife's was. My Wife only had to do it 3 times a week and she struggled with things like keeping her potassium, sodium and protein levels in a normal range. The doctors had her on supplements for the potassium and sodium oh and calcium too but even with that her levels stayed low. The only suggestion I can think of is to try working with a trained nutritionist and if they have them try to find one that specializes in dialysis patients. The big problem is that the dialysis process is taking stuff out as quickly as you're trying to build them up and so you have to work harder to achive normal levels. Unfortunately dialysis causes a lot of patients to feel nausea after the treatment and so the last thing they want to do is to eat even more then normal to build levels back up. Plus on top of that you have to be careful to avoid foods that might be particularly hard on the kidneys.

BudToaster

Veteran
Not in great detail but the gist of it is that several smaller arteries on the outside of my heart (on the left side I think) are blocked by cholesteral plaque build up making it difficult for that area of my heart to get the proper amount of oxygen. If I'm resting I'm fine but if I start doing any kind of activity even just walking, I get chest pains similar to what you've been experiencing and it gets worse and worse until I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. If I stop what I'm doing and rest it goes away but as soon as I become active again it returns.
did you ever watch the movie Widow Maker - i think it is on YT. it talks about this. i studied this in 2019 when spouse got a CT scan of coronary calcium. vit d3 and k2 - specifically mk4 and mk7 - can clear the calcium. plus clean diet - no processed foods, no seed oils.

i personally don't like the idea of a stent getting imbedded in the calcium layer. just a temporary fix but it is a systemic problem.

i am not a doctor, i do computers - i do my own research. ivor cummins on YT has a lot of good info.
he did the Widow Maker movie.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yeah and it's shockingly widespread and growing. I've even seen some turning up lately that has me questioning if they're even of adult age yet? There's a lot of wierd stuff going on in society these days. Like there is a growing population of men joining a movement called MGTOW for Men Going Their Own Way because the dislike what they believe feminism has done to society. If I understand some of what I've read on this these men are getting emotionally involved with life like Sex/Love Dolls so they can do away with female relationships all together and get what they want, whenever they want from their Sex/Love Doll.

I knew a guy .....not a friend...who tried to return his sex doll....! Said it was to sloppy! IDIOT....

shithawk420

Veteran
I wish I had some advice for you but her situation is much more advanced then my wife's was. My Wife only had to do it 3 times a week and she struggled with things like keeping her potassium, sodium and protein levels in a normal range. The doctors had her on supplements for the potassium and sodium oh and calcium too but even with that her levels stayed low. The only suggestion I can think of is to try working with a trained nutritionist and if they have them try to find one that specializes in dialysis patients. The big problem is that the dialysis process is taking stuff out as quickly as you're trying to build them up and so you have to work harder to achive normal levels. Unfortunately dialysis causes a lot of patients to feel nausea after the treatment and so the last thing they want to do is to eat even more then normal to build levels back up. Plus on top of that you have to be careful to avoid foods that might be particularly hard on the kidneys.
yeah. she had a nutritionist and unfortunately my moms a picky eater. i told her she is no position to be picky.i cant force feed her.she still wants burgers and BLTs. not a lot i can do i guess. thanks man

HempKat

Veteran
did you ever watch the movie Widow Maker - i think it is on YT. it talks about this. i studied this in 2019 when spouse got a CT scan of coronary calcium. vit d3 and k2 - specifically mk4 and mk7 - can clear the calcium. plus clean diet - no processed foods, no seed oils.

i personally don't like the idea of a stent getting imbedded in the calcium layer. just a temporary fix but it is a systemic problem.

i am not a doctor, i do computers - i do my own research. ivor cummins on YT has a lot of good info.
he did the Widow Maker movie.
I think I've seen some of his videos among the ones I've watched but I don't believe I've watched the one called Widow Maker which is just a euphemism for a fatal heart attack. Now maybe you just accidentally used the wrong term, when you talked about arteries clogged with calcium usually coronary artery disease involves the blockage of arteries caused by high cholesteral leaving plaque build up in the arteries.

HempKat

Veteran
yeah. she had a nutritionist and unfortunately my moms a picky eater. i told her she is no position to be picky.i cant force feed her.she still wants burgers and BLTs. not a lot i can do i guess. thanks man
For her burger cravings you could always try getting her to eat impossible burger which is that hamburger that looks, smells and tastes just like beef but is made from plants. The only problem though is that it's more expensive then regular hamburger and I'm not sure if any of what they put in that stuff would be hard on her kidneys or not. If she's picky then there really isn't much you can do because like you say you can't force feed her. All you can do is just try to get her to try eating healthier alternatives.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Kidney problems are no fun for sure. Ive had my share of kidney and and happy right now that they are functioning well “knock on wood…”

it finally quit raining and the sun came out providing as much humidity as one can stand. Suppose to be high 90s again tomorrow with high humidity too. I didn’t get any shutters painted today but did finish the bathroom ceiling. Arlo is enjoying the bathroom as it’s one of his favorite coolest places in the house. There is an AC vent in that small bathroom and the cool tile makes for a good spot.

IMG_0210.jpeg