What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Sounds like a hands-on job that I could get into!
Ok GW, you’re in charge of the groupies.
IMG_2898.gif

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Couple of years ago I was at the head shop buying a new pipe and I was waited on by a ??? thought it was a girl. I have a habit of saying " Thanks Girl" when I am helped by a female. I could tell I fk'ed up bad by the expression on IT"S face.......I just had a shocked look on my face and skedaddled out of there.

Why would you portray a feminine look and be offended by being called by what you are trying to look like. Non binary? Today's youth......
Maybe it was a girl but she was a feminist and didn't like some old guy saying "Thanks girl" to her? I notice a lot of younger women seem to get offended if an older man says anything that might remotely be interpreted as a come on.

HempKat

Veteran
i refuse to play their game. since i moved here i see them all over. if one of those things get in my face for misgendering or whatever ill beat the brakes off them like a man. im a nice guy but i wont tolerate being put in a position like ive seen them flip out on YT. they need to learn how to act in public society.
Keep in mind a lot of stuff that seems shocking on YouTube and TikTok is a false dramatization to hopefully get the video to go viral.

HempKat

Veteran
It's funny how I was taught reading, writing and arithmetic along with shop and history. When I got out of school I was prepared and KNEW I had to get a job.

Today it seems as if pronouns, woke and hate for our history is being taught. WTF happened.....where are the parents and why do they put up with this.

I walk daily and always look for the opportunity to say hi or wave if you will make eye contact .....almost all boomers and gen x will be glad to at least nod when we pass. Not so with the younger group. What did I ever do to them to be so offended by my presence.......
You, nothing but a lot of the younger generations resent the elderly especially those who get Social Security because they are forced to pay into it to keep the checks going to the elderly but they feel it won't be there when it's their turn to cash in. Which if things don't change, it very well might not be there.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yeah, the lack of sufficint movement/activities is currently working against me. I could maybe make some tweaks to improve my diet but it's already pretty good. The lifestyle change requires surgical assistance because the current condition is helping to keep the situation bad. Improving the diet alone only keeps the arteries from getting worse but, at least according to me doctor it wouldn't reverse things. Which kind of surprises me because I've seen numerous YouTube videos with concotions that you can make and drink with the claim it will clean out your arteries. I am skeptical about those claims though because if they worked it would be something that doctors knew about and millions would be doing.

The hope is that with whatever procedure they choose to do on me (specialized stent or by-pass) will get me back to being able to do my 5 miles per day walking. If I can do that along with my current diet I should be able to extend my lifespan by a decade or two. Assuming of course something else doesn't get me sooner.
You're pretty smart so I hope that helps you find the right path.
I find the vast amount of conflicting info available online to be a bit overwhelming at times.
🙃
I use ma'am for women and sir for older men.
I got eyes and if I am unable to tell I just don't use either.
🙄
I absolutely cannot stand unnecessary rudeness a polite,well spoken populace makes for a more cohesive life for everyone and costs us all the same to do.
Yet another reason I like it here the vast majority of people are sincerely polite and well mannered.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I literally can't go anywhere without seeing dyed hair.it used to be a punk rock thing now I see grannies doing it.i just got back from little Ceasars and dude working was like 34 or something.had purple hair.not even sure what message they are trying to send.as long as they are cool with me fine but I'm not the guy to get in the face of an honest mistake.
Pizza I just got for proof.never had the Detroit style.wasnt bad.$15 View attachment 19032139
I really don’t care if they have green and purple hair. I don’t judge them for that as I’m old and might not “get it“ like the old folks not getting long hair on guys when I was young. Im Even getting use to my best auto parts guy in town wearing women's clothing I gotta admit that im still getting use to not showing my totally shocked face when it sneaks up on me tho. I do have a problem with being corrected on the pronoun thing. My niece is now my nephew so I gotta get thru that sometimes but it doesn’t change the way I treat her and don’t want to be educated on it either as there are just some things I don’t want to learn about so sometimes it gets in the way of my life but she will just have to get over it or not come around. Not coming around is ok too cause it’s just too weird for me…

shithawk420

Veteran
It is but Ill has the dispensaries.
Which suck

If you're one of those do nothings you'll be fine, sad to say.
Going to school?
no but i should. its a long story. my house burnt down,went to prison for a little while and i moved here to take care of my sick mom. she has severe kidney disease and is on dialysis. lost my license riding a pit bike in a 500 people town in bumfuk Egypt. long story too. im pretty fucked. need to go cold turkey somehow and push my reset button. its been pretty hard. not making excuses just saying. my dad is supposed to get out of prison in a couple months. when he gets settled im gonna try to start growing with him again. i hope

hes working in the prison greenhouse.guess hes growing grass or something. his problem is he thinks hes a master grower but he kinda sucks. thinks he can grow without important nutes. he wont spend the money for clean soil and nutes.hes an idiot and blames everything except himself. hes an idiot

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve watched gay people in love and recognize that they are the minority of our population that feels exactly the same way I do with their same sex as I do about the opposite sex. Not a choice, but an emotion.

I also have gay members in my extended family and gay friends, who I am fond of and have no issues with gay brothers and sisters. I wish them all the same life of joy as us heterosexuals but fail to see how being gay makes them any more special than the rest of us or entitles them to special treatment.

It is a minority of the gay community that are freaks and who try to ram freak shows down our throats, while feeling entitled to special treatment, like gay parades and a whole month to celebrate how proud they are to be gay.

I opine that instead of more acceptance that the freak show parades, and unreasonable demands will result in a wide pendulum reaction and prove counterproductive for their movement.

HempKat

Veteran
Amazingly I rarely see any examples of the gender changing youth in my area. I'm sure they're out there though. I do see a far amount of it on YouTube with guys that have surgically changed themselves to look like women. If they are real there are some amazing examples out there that look so much like rather attractive women it's kind of hard to believe.

What really shocks me though I that lately I've been seeing tons oy young women who are reasonably attractive but nothing spectacular that are putting up videos of nothing but them trying on see thru outfits trying to cash in on their looks to make a living rather then working and most of hem are on multiple platforms including pay for accss like Patreon and Only Fans. I mean I enjoy seeing a sexy young female showing off their physical attributes as much as the next guy but I see so much of it that it makes me fear the moral direction society is headed for. Plus most of these girls really aren't all that but they all seem to think they're the sexiest thing ever.

Here is one example of what I'm talking about

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Finally have these back in stock and at a ok price........$54 for shipping seems a bit stiff.
😆
My "issue" is I just got one in 36 for the wife last week and said I would "chillout" for a bit.
Seems kind self centered on her part as she got one just last week!
😏
Perhaps a exploratory text is in order.........she loves when I interrupt her at work for nonsense.
😁

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’ve watched gay people in love and recognize that they are the minority of our population that feels exactly the same way I do with their same sex as I do about the opposite sex. Not a choice, but an emotion.

I also have gay members in my extended family and gay friends, who I am fond of and have no issues with gay brothers and sisters. I wish them all the same life of joy as us heterosexuals but fail to see how being gay makes them any more special than the rest of us or entitles them to special treatment.

It is a minority of the gay community that are freaks and who try to ram freak shows down our throats, while feeling entitled to special treatment, like gay parades and a whole month to celebrate how proud they are to be gay.

I opine that instead of more acceptance that the freak show parades, and unreasonable demands will result in a wide pendulum reaction and prove counterproductive for their movement.
What he said ☝️

shithawk420

Veteran
no but i should. its a long story. my house burnt down,went to prison for a little while and i moved here to take care of my sick mom. she has severe kidney disease and is on dialysis. lost my license riding a pit bike in a 500 people town in bumfuk Egypt. long story too. im pretty fucked. need to go cold turkey somehow and push my reset button. its been pretty hard. not making excuses just saying. my dad is supposed to get out of prison in a couple months. when he gets settled im gonna try to start growing with him again. i hope

Amazingly I rarely see any examples of the gender changing youth in my area. I'm sure they're out there though. I do see a far amount of it on YouTube with guys that have surgically changed themselves to look like women. If they are real there are some amazing examples out there that look so much like rather attractive women it's kind of hard to believe.

What really shocks me though I that lately I've been seeing tons oy young women who are reasonably attractive but nothing spectacular that are putting up videos of nothing but them trying on see thru outfits trying to cash in on their looks to make a living rather then working and most of hem are on multiple platforms including pay for accss like Patreon and Only Fans. I mean I enjoy seeing a sexy young female showing off their physical attributes as much as the next guy but I see so much of it that it makes me fear the moral direction society is headed for. Plus most of these girls really aren't all that but they all seem to think they're the sexiest thing ever.

Here is one example of what I'm talking about

shes another butterface with great tits. they are a dime a dozen. people need to stop giving them money. its stupid as hell.ill give the guy with no tongue panhandling at my liquor store a dollar before these attention sloots

HempKat

Veteran

hes working in the prison greenhouse.guess hes growing grass or something. his problem is he thinks hes a master grower but he kinda sucks. thinks he can grow without important nutes. he wont spend the money for clean soil and nutes.hes an idiot and blames everything except himself. hes an idiot
I didn't catch that your mom is on dialysis early, no wonder her sodium levels are low. Changing things to normal are much harder when the blood is being filtered out several times a week. Before my wife passed she was also on dialysis and she had problems keeping certain nutrient levels in their proper ranges.