What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
A re vegging white truffle . Didn't think the damn thing would re veg. Need to take a few cuts and root them...
white truffel.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hot but not smoky yet........gonna be a bigboy day today.
😆
We are a fuckin joke and deserve every single thing we have allowed to happen happen to us as a society.
We have failed to protect our most vulnerable ie children and the elderly and alllowed the cowards and mentally ill a voice when they should have none.

jokerman

Premium user
😆
We are a fuckin joke and deserve every single thing we have allowed to happen happen to us as a society.
We have failed to protect our most vulnerable ie children and the elderly and alllowed the cowards and mentally ill a voice when they should have none.
and we are screwing our Precious Vets as we speak ,the ones who fought their fuken wars

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
😆
Yep, it’s a frustrating time ain’t it. Agree with this post dog and happy birthday

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
what we need to do is shave the heads of the rainbow clan...they make me sick with the way they are force feeding the american public with their fantasy...and to think the white house is encouraging this insanity...
Half of this country has gone batshitcrazy......have no love of dedication for this country.....they won't know what they have until its gone.....

Tax the rich ....... feed the poor until there are no rich no more.....where will the reparations come from then.

shithawk420

Veteran
You can be whatever you want whenever you want apparently.
Which sounds great as long as you're in your own home.
Soon as you step out in public the mockery should immediately begin if we're gonna get a handle on this.
🚑
Yeah no shit. was at the pharmacy yesterday and called the tech a he and i think he wanted to be called she. i dont fucking know what to fucking do. they dont like it then stck a fucking label on them instead of me having to play the guessing game. they can fuck off cause im in no fucking mood to be inconvenienced about silly things.