What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
yeah i remember.never saw the movie though. is it hard to find? bet my mom would get a kick outta that.Remember that discussion we had on Frank Dux? i saw a pretty wild interview of him i think a year ago.wish i could remember who he was. he interviews all kinds of famous martial artists. but yeah Frank Dux is quit a character

sorry if this dont belong here but this was pretty intertaining.he does great interviews viking samurai

I'm not sure if this is what you meant by saying you can't remember who Frank Dux was but he was the real life character played by Jeane-Claude Van Damme in the movie Blood Sport.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

old man, Jacks is a water soluble nutrient...good stuff...

just got back from the Ford dealer to get an estimate...I'll know better when I see the documents but it sounds like a new door, springs, rear end, God knows what else...I've spent 2K getting tire, wheel, deductible...this is gonna be a fight with the neighbor...he's was thinking a few thousand...they will keep my truck for at least 1.5 months...yep, seems like I'm getting dry fooked and I'm at wits end with bullshit...if he doesn't keep his word about taking care of this I will surely go after him...why the hell do people play their games...I don't need this grief...
My wife had a run in with a deer last year did some damage to the front fender, hood and lights area.
The repair bill came to about $9,000 sure didn't look like the cost would be so much.

Good day to you Boo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello Gypsy and a jolly good day to you...1588 but who is counting✍🏻

You gotta love those last minute wins, they are most exciting.

You must getting to the end of tending to Spanky.

Your balcony plants are making headway and looking promising.

Hope your day goes well and I am happy for your heart surgery recovery, pip pip cheerio:)
Sorry for cutting the reply short old chap - just speed walked a mile over to Spanky's house 🏠 - I'm supposed to be there by 6pm to feed/pet and play with Spanky - and often his owners Wassap me at that time to see and talk with the cat - it's now 18.55 hours - so I'm a bit late - but better late than never 😀 - and they didn't call me - yet - phew!

Yes my balcony plants 🪴 are coming along nicely now - but alas the warm and sunny weather is barely sporadic - so they are not getting as much sun as I'd like them to get - and the old ticker is ticking along just fine lately - even when walking - weight training and swimming 🏊‍♂️ - which is nice -
2024-07-1219.08.234969083728714941166.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not sure if this is what you meant by saying you can't remember who Frank Dux was but he was the real life character plaid by Jeane-Claude Van Damme in the movie Blood Sport.
no i know who he is. i couldnt remember the guy who interviewed him but i found it. If your into martial arts Viking Samurai interviews the best living martial artists left. thought Gypsy might get a kick out of it.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Dang. dont know if i knew that Kat.thats young. my blood pressure is through the roof. i take blood pressure meds. that reminds me. they only gave me 5 pills for my refill for some reason.i get tight in the chest and dizzy sometimes. i hope my body isnt trying to tell me something. how are you feeling these days? do you still smoke anything?
Yeah I still smoke weed but nowhere near as much as I used to. Not because of my heart though. I had to stop growing a few years back due to other things in my life demanding my time and money. Then they went and legalized it and I can now buy enough to keep me happy at a local dispensary type place.

Unfortunately major health issues aren't restricted to just the old. In my case they determined that the most likely cause for my heart attack at the age of 32 was sue to a poor diet (was eating a lot of greasy/cheesy food in those days) and a strong history of heart disease on both my Father's and my Mother's side on the familt tree,

As far as how I'm feeling these days, I basically feel pretty good other then chronic back issues but I recently learned I have new heart problems that may require another by-pass in the near future. At least this time I didn't have to have a heart attack for my doctors to discover the problem.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
old man, Jacks is a water soluble nutrient...good stuff...

just got back from the Ford dealer to get an estimate...I'll know better when I see the documents but it sounds like a new door, springs, rear end, God knows what else...I've spent 2K getting tire, wheel, deductible...this is gonna be a fight with the neighbor...he's was thinking a few thousand...they will keep my truck for at least 1.5 months...yep, seems like I'm getting dry fooked and I'm at wits end with bullshit...if he doesn't keep his word about taking care of this I will surely go after him...why the hell do people play their games...I don't need this grief...
Did you get his insurance boo?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now I gotta see you in that movie.
I didn't have a big part in it Walt - the first scene I did in Bloodsport was doing a flying side kick at a big plank of wood - that splintered in half as I hit it - then you see me in an Aikido skirt bare chested and tanned with slicked back blonde hair - sitting behind Van Damme - watching the fights in the Kumite - then it's my turn to get my arse kicked by Bolo - and he sorts me out very swiftly - my part was as Per Gustavson - a Swedish nobleman -

I very nearly injured myself bouncing off that plank of wood - take after take - till they sawed thru it enough for it to break when my foot hit it - lol

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah I still smoke weed but nowhere near as much as I used to. Not because of my heart though. I had to stop growing a few years back due to other things in my life demanding my time and money. Then they went and legalized it and I can now buy enough to keep me happy at a local dispensary type place.

Unfortunately major health issues aren't restricted to just the old. In my case they determined that the most likely cause for my heart attack at the age of 32 was sue to a poor diet (was eating a lot of greasy/cheesy food in those days) and a strong history of heart disease on both my Father's and my Mother's side on the familt tree,

As far as how I'm feeling these days, I basically feel pretty good other then chronic back issues but I recently learned I have new heart problems that may require another by-pass in the near future. At least this time I didn't have to have a heart attack for my doctors to discover the problem.
i see.Were you on a fast food diet? i dont do it every week but i do get fast food at least a few times a month and immediately regret it. Pisses me off how they got us addicted to that crap. can i ask what your diet is like now? i can guess very different. Im trying to get my mom to eat better.poor thing only weighs 75lbs but she is like 4'10. not sure if thats really bad or not but she is going through crazy taste bud changes. she just got some lab work done and she has high creatine and low sodium. my buddies sister almost died from low sodium. as a younger person im not exactly how to deal with that

Too be serious here i should come here more often for advice. things arent a joke anymore and its time to figure things out for myself. i dont want to be a bother but any kind of anecdotal evidence from you guys would be great. cant trust some doctors. i dont blame most of them but my medical community is a joke here in IA. Im glad they caught your heart problem when they did. buddy of mine, 70 died last year from heart problems. had a pacemaker but he just wouldnt stop the coffee. dont know if that did it but it couldnt of been good right?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Mom took me to the musical instrument store I learned guitar from back in 1994. Got my violin all strung and tuned. $16 including a string. I like getting high and playing and learning violin for 15 minutes. I think I could be a good fiddler. I like Mozart and other old stuff.
IMG_20240712_145253680.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Mom took me to the musical instrument store I learned guitar from back in 1994. Got my violin all strung and tuned. $16 including a string. I like getting high and playing and learning violin for 15 minutes. I think I could be a good fiddler. I like Mozart and other old stuff. View attachment 19031489
right on doob.Mozart is the best musician who ever lived.think i heard you play once in the sub

Latest posts

Latest posts