What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Maybe that’s his trick. I always think of Pute when I look in my tent. I keep a lot more leave than him. I mean a lot more. His flower tent girls look naked to me but his flowers sure turn out nice. I feel like I’m always picking leaves but my tent is always filled with them even after a good trimming in Putes opinion I’m sure.
Ok @Putembk this Is my flower tent in week 4.
1720802629314.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
I have never smoked cigarettes.... but have always smoked flowers and drank way more booze than I should.

I am totally honest with my doc so he has me do a blood draw twice a year to check my liver......so far so good.

Something is gonna ultimately kill us all. Might as well enjoy the trip.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There it is. An oddity about keepin' on keepin' on that I noticed:

It is not difficult to give up the things you took on board all your young life... *IF* the probable short-term result of not giving them up is death.

For me, mobile, active, only halfway into the Springtime of my senility, having fun... yada, ONLY because I cannot touch:

Alcohol in any form. Caffeine in any form, such as soft drinks, tea, coffee (eg: "DeCaf" has caffeine in it).

The above is a *piffle* price to pay for fun and watching doggies chasing toy cars... and imbibing this marvelous weed which makes all the busted parts behave. (Or at least sit inna corner.)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good day to all the OF
And a fine and jolly good day to you too old man 👴 - England made it into the final of the European Football Cup - and will face Spain 🇪🇸 on Sunday - after beating the Dutch in the semi-finals - in the last minute of the game - so I'm feeling hopeful for their success - last time we kicked arse against the Spanish was in 1588 -
1720802905616.jpeg

1720803182252.jpeg

oldmaninbc

So it looks like Puck (my #2 son) is gonna show up tomorrow to see his brudder and parents. Fambly re-onion.

I gotta go and have some fist-fingered bloodsucker take a bunch of my gore this moanin' at 8AM.

Got myself purty well exhausted yesterday doing yard work. But my day got brightened when I was able to call in Jimmy and Jinny (crows) to get some peanuts. For some reason crows, blue jays, and blackbirds vastly prefer roasted peanuts in shells over any other treats.

Scooter has gone nuts getting goodies for his mommy's 83rd birthday comin' up. Fancy cake, flowers, and some kinda susprise wrapped up.
Good day Unca Walt...them jays sure do love their roasted peanuts in a shell, I get a kick out of watching them find a place to hide their peanuts.
Enjoy your family time.

Goldhedge

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For me, mobile, active, only halfway into the Springtime of my senility, having fun... yada, ONLY because I cannot touch:

Alcohol in any form. Caffeine in any form, such as soft drinks, tea, coffee (eg: "DeCaf" has caffeine in it).

The above is a *piffle* price to pay for fun and watching doggies chasing toy cars... and imbibing this marvelous weed which makes all the busted parts behave. (Or at least sit inna corner.)
I'm right with you there Unca!

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm 64 now till next March - if I get there - lol 😆 - then I'll be 65 - and join the only 7% of humanity since the beginning of time - that's ever made it to 65 years old - had a close call with my heart this year - had to join - 'The Zipper Club' (sternemotomy = 12 inch scar) - and have open heart surgery to have a left coronary artery by-pass and fix my leaky Mitral valve - having it replaced with with bovine material (from a cow) - now I wake up in the night going Moooo! - Mooooo!

* my best wishes for your Mum sticking around for at least a few more years -
awe jeez. my dad is 64. hes doing pretty good except the heavy drinking. i fear his heart will be the first problem. high blood pressure but other than that hes fine. buddy of mine just turned 70. lucky bastard has the right genes. he still kicks young punk ass sometimes. his dad lived to be 95.nicest guy in the world. must of been because he didnt have much stress.

yeah thats crazy to think about. most people didnt even make it to my age. thats a grim feeling. thanks for the wishes and right back at you

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Wow the cost of jacks has doubled in the two years since I bought last.
I guess that's about in line with everything else.......we have been severely fucked by our political class.
🙃
No we have been severely fucked by corporate greed. Everything is more expensive because pretty much all corporations have been taking advantage of inflation to jack up prices. If the corporations were being fair and honest with their inflated prices they should have only been about as profitable as they were before inflation. The reality though is that most corporations made record profits thru the inflation.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
old man, Jacks is a water soluble nutrient...good stuff...

just got back from the Ford dealer to get an estimate...I'll know better when I see the documents but it sounds like a new door, springs, rear end, God knows what else...I've spent 2K getting tire, wheel, deductible...this is gonna be a fight with the neighbor...he's was thinking a few thousand...they will keep my truck for at least 1.5 months...yep, seems like I'm getting dry fooked and I'm at wits end with bullshit...if he doesn't keep his word about taking care of this I will surely go after him...why the hell do people play their games...I don't need this grief...

Unca Walt

420club
And a fine and jolly good day to you too old man 👴 - England made it into the final of the European Football Cup - and will face Spain 🇪🇸 on Sunday - after beating the Dutch in the semi-finals - in the last minute of the game - so I'm feeling hopeful for their success - last time we kicked arse against the Spanish was in 1588 -
View attachment 19031446
View attachment 19031447

A tidbit about the effect of GLOBAL COOLING:

"The year of the Spanish Armada in 1588 was marked by unusually strong North Atlantic storms, a characteristic of the “Little Ice Age” which was a period of cooling in the northern hemisphere causing unusually bad weather. As a result, the cold and stormy weather caused significantly more loss of life than did direct combat."

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
awe jeez. my dad is 64. hes doing pretty good except the heavy drinking. i fear his heart will be the first problem. high blood pressure but other than that hes fine. buddy of mine just turned 70. lucky bastard has the right genes. he still kicks young punk ass sometimes. his dad lived to be 95.nicest guy in the world. must of been because he didnt have much stress.

yeah thats crazy to think about. most people didnt even make it to my age. thats a grim feeling. thanks for the wishes and right back at you
Ya - I ignored doctors telling me about my high blood pressure for a coupla decades - like a mug - and that's a one way ticket to The Zipper Club - once upon a time (1985) I was in a movie called 'The Bionic Ninja' - now finally I have a Bionic implant - it's called a PACEMAKER - but I ain't no ninja no more -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A tidbit about the effect of GLOBAL COOLING:

"The year of the Spanish Armada in 1588 was marked by unusually strong North Atlantic storms, a characteristic of the “Little Ice Age” which was a period of cooling in the northern hemisphere causing unusually bad weather. As a result, the cold and stormy weather caused significantly more loss of life than did direct combat."
Yup - that August day in 1588 - England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 most certainly had the weather on her side - or we most probably would be speaking Spanish instead of English here in the UK 🇬🇧 today Walt -