What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
i got an ultrasound a few weeks ago. i dont know all the results yet but the lady doing it said my liver dont look too bad so i guess thats good. yeah these things can just creep up on you when you get older. i guess the one thing good i can say is i dont smoke tobacco
Yeah that’s a good thing. Them cigs are hard to give up for sure. I still have that bad habit…. The elders on here chew my ass for days if I bring it up so keep,it on the down low 🤪

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When I lived in San Francisco all those years ago - I'd watch all the junkies lining up outside the blood bank in the Tenderloin area - getting $40 per pint of blood - and back then they never checked for HepC - but after a 12 week course of Epclusa (sofosbuvir/velpatasir) - I'm clear of the HepC now - and my liver thanks me for that too - didn't have any idea I had it for 42 years - 😀 - no symptoms whatsoever - it just sits in your system slowly making your liver harder and more fibrous -

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah that’s a good thing. Them cigs are hard to give up for sure. I still have that bad habit…. The elders on here chew my ass for days if I bring it up so keep,it on the down low 🤪
My uncle has stage 4 lung cancer and he said screw it hes not gonna quit. i wish my mom would quit. she quit for 5 months and when she visited my uncle she started smoking again. Im pretty pissed at him for that but my brother and sister dont smoke either. i used to like a good cigar once in awhile but i havent seen any! its all rubbish blunt cigars! no thanks!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My uncle has stage 4 lung cancer and he said screw it hes not gonna quit. i wish my mom would quit. she quit for 5 months and when she visited my uncle she started smoking again. Im pretty pissed at him for that but my brother and sister dont smoke either. i used to like a good cigar once in awhile but i havent seen any! its all rubbish blunt cigars! no thanks!
It’s good that you don’t like it. Maybe your mom will quit again since she did it for 5 months.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
When I lived in San Francisco all those years ago - I'd watch all the junkies lining up outside the blood bank in the Tenderloin area - getting $40 per pint of blood - and back then they never checked for HepC - but after a 12 week course of Epclusa (sofosbuvir/velpatasir) - I'm clear of the HepC now - and my liver thanks me for that too - didn't have any idea I had it for 42 years - 😀 - no symptoms whatever - it just sits in your system slowly making your liver harder and more fibrous -
Same for me lost 85% of my liver function before I found out it was hepc.
No idea where I got it never shot dope and don't drink.
Mavyret cured mine up only cost around $30,000 for the two month supply at the time.........and they call me a drug dealer for cannabis.
😆
Heps gone and livers recovering nicely along with the kidneys so that's nice.
👍🏾

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have never smoked cigarettes.... but have always smoked flowers and drank way more booze than I should.

I am totally honest with my doc so he has me do a blood draw twice a year to check my liver......so far so good.

Something is gonna ultimately kill us all. Might as well enjoy the trip.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Same for me lost 85% of my liver function before I found out it was hepc.
No idea where I got it never shot dope and don't drink.
Mavyret cured mine up only cost around $30,000 for the two month supply at the time.........and they call me a drug dealer for cannabis.
😆
Heps gone and livers recovering nicely along with the kidneys so that's nice.
👍🏾
Jeez man - that's freak'in serious - 85% - wow - but glad to hear that you are recovering - we gotta look after all of our bits - no one dies of old age - we die (usually) when our bodily organs break down - and the liver is a particularly important one -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
yeah i dont know. her kidneys are shutting down and shes on dialysis. i have to get her bag everyday and set her up. shes relatively young too.63. i hope i can get a couple more years out of her. i dont know
I'm 64 now till next March - if I get there - lol 😆 - then I'll be 65 - and join the only 7% of humanity since the beginning of time - that's ever made it to 65 years old - had a close call with my heart this year - had to join - 'The Zipper Club' (sternemotomy = 12 inch scar) - and have open heart surgery to have a left coronary artery by-pass and fix my leaky Mitral valve - having it replaced with with bovine material (from a cow) - now I wake up in the night going Moooo! - Mooooo!

* my best wishes for your Mum sticking around for at least a few more years -

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That's how they get the title aint it?
😆
Maybe that’s his trick. I always think of Pute when I look in my tent. I keep a lot more leave than him. I mean a lot more. His flower tent girls look naked to me but his flowers sure turn out nice. I feel like I’m always picking leaves but my tent is always filled with them even after a good trimming in Putes opinion I’m sure.