What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
ive never had friends my age. im gifted and all that. plus i was growing weed with my dad since i 14.never did fit in.im 36. dont let the avi fool ya.you guys sure are spry this morning. i see why doob abandoned us over in the subs
Oh, deah... The Ancient-est One Here has a grandling darn near your age... And my 60-year old son, Scooter, is visiting right now from Orygon. I'm in Floriduh since I have a terrible fear of cold.

shithawk420

Veteran
Ahh - he's just a young whipper-snapper - with much life to live - and sooo much more to learn - how's it going with the boozing shithawk? - have you managed to put a lid on it yet? - did you ever get around to going to Alcofrolics Unanimous?
wow thanks for remembering Gypsy. I actually have been pretty good. Only drink once a week now usually.actaully having my weekly drink now. I went to AA once but its not for me but more power to whoever it helps. Booze is a dangerous drug and more people should smoke cannabis. I actually heard something very cool the other day. I heard more people smoke cannabis than drink nowadays. I remember back in the day i dont think we thought we would see the day. We did not lose this damn war. it aint over by a long shot. Thanks for remembering Gypsy. means alot to me

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Noooooooooooooooo!.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
wow thanks for remembering Gypsy. I actually have been pretty good. Only drink once a week now usually.actaully having my weekly drink now. I went to AA once but its not for me but more power to whoever it helps. Booze is a dangerous drug and more people should smoke cannabis. I actually heard something very cool the other day. I heard more people smoke cannabis than drink nowadays. I remember back in the day i dont think we thought we would see the day. We did not lose this damn war. it aint over by a long shot. Thanks for remembering Gypsy. means alot to me
Well - you are a hard character/entity to forget sonny-boy - and I'm glad to hear that you have managed to pull ya head out of the bottle - and see the sense in not drinking yourself stupid so often these days 😉 - good on ya -

Unca Walt

420club
While I am on my hobbyhorsie, tryna save the world (or at least youse guys)... take note of these bits of info (not opinion)

1. There was a deficit of silver (mined vs used/gone) for the last two years:

"Along with record silver demand and lower mine production, the silver market achieved its second consecutive annual structural deficit, at a significant 237.7 million ounces (Moz) last year."

2. Silver industrial demand rose by 5 percent, physical investment increased by 22 percent, and jewelry and silverware rose by 29 and 80 percent, respectively, leading to the total global [not local] silver demand milestone

MOAR -- Note that this shows the drain plug has been pulled for FOUR years now, building up a deep world shortage.

1720796484886.png

shithawk420

Veteran
Do you have a garden Shithawk?
Unfortunately no. I moved to a non legal state to help my mother out. Its not legal here buts its nuts. Im on the IL border in IA so theres just tons pot and every gas station has hundreds of pipes so i dont have a problem getting smoke but i miss growing more than anything. My mom smokes too. Actually my mom is the one who introduced me to this place about 20 years ago. Ive been here since almost the beginning. I learned a lot here.its been a good 20 years

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
yes i suppose that is true! lol
Believe me - your liver will thank you when you get to my age - just had my liver checked up and the heptologist told me that they measure how bad it is on a 0-75 scale - and I managed a 5.6 - probably due to over imbibing gin and tonics a decade or two ago - oh - and the beer 🍺 - and regular bottles of fizzy plonk - these days I have one beer per year on average - lol 😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Believe me - your liver will thank you when you get to my age - just had my liver checked up and the heptologist told me that they measure how bad it is on a 0-75 scale - and I managed a 5.6 - probably due to over imbibing gin and tonics a decade or two ago - oh - and the beer 🍺 - and regular bottles of fizzy plonk - these days I have one beer per year on average - lol 😆
They say the your liver can regrow and correct itself with time. I hope so as I abused the heck outta mine in my younger days. I still drink more than once a year but can feel it way more now and find it takes more to recover physically these days so I don’t partake too often. I do smoke a heck of a lot of cannabis tho.

shithawk420

Veteran
i got an ultrasound a few weeks ago. i dont know all the results yet but the lady doing it said my liver dont look too bad so i guess thats good. yeah these things can just creep up on you when you get older. i guess the one thing good i can say is i dont smoke tobacco

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
They say the your liver can regrow and correct itself with time. I hope so as I abused the heck outta mine in my younger days. I still drink more than once a year but can feel it way more now and find it takes more to recover physically these days so I don’t partake too often. I do smoke a heck of a lot of cannabis tho.
With me it was the booze combined with HepC that I got from a blood transfusion in San Franciso back in '79 - but it's not such a bad score 5.6 out of 75 - so says the Heptologist (doctor) yesterday -

Latest posts

Latest posts