What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
@bigsur51 - you told me about this ratio when it was over 80:1. I think at that ratio the chart you posted said to pull your gold teeth and trade them for silver 😂.

Here's the Gold/Silver Ratio Action Sheet I have used for 45 years. It is infallible:

1720794737716.png

Check out December,1979 in the active chart below, when I made my first buy (K-rands for $198ea. in hand). Believe it or not, the GSR was right at 16:1
https://www.macrotrends.net/1441/gold-to-silver-ratio

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
ive never had friends my age. im gifted and all that. plus i was growing weed with my dad since i 14.never did fit in.im 36. dont let the avi fool ya.you guys sure are spry this morning. i see why doob abandoned us over in the subs
Ahh - he's just a young whipper-snapper - with much life to live - and sooo much more to learn - how's it going with the boozing shithawk? - have you managed to put a lid on it yet? - did you ever get around to going to Alcofrolics Unanimous?

Latest posts

Latest posts