What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
1720639274482.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good day GW, with the wife gone be sure to get to bed on time, wash behind your ears and don't forget to take your medication:)

When I use to live in Ontario I would occasionally attend the theatre although never big on Shakespearian plays. They have the Stratford Theatre which was big on Shakespearian plays. The last play I seen was a musical comedy in Vancouver when the company I worked for took us out for an evening of entertainment.
The last play in Ontario was, Play It Again Sam

Take care GW all this time to yourself, enjoy, not that we don't miss our wives. Layla will be there to remind you of her importance.
Good afternoon Old Man! With Grayfox gone, I can stay up a little later because once I do go to bed, the foreplay doesn't take as long.

I had a hard time understanding the actors in open air Shakspearian theater, even when I could still hear well, so don't share Grayfox's fascination with plays. I also think half of her experience is getting away for an annual adventure with girlfriends.

Yup, me and the girls are always happier when Grayfox is around and both Lola and Melissa are their own strong advocates, so when she's gone, I get more attention from them both around all the ritual household schedules that they keep track of, with food and walking being only two of them.

Unca Walt

420club
beautiful golf course….

sounds like a Par 3

do you recall which hole it was , the Par 3’s are holes number 4 & 7 on the front 9 , and 11 & 15 on the back 9?……

Holy Shit!!! The YouTube thingy!! You found it! You can see perzackly where it ate every fargin ball I had in the bag. Don't bother running the YouTube thingy... just lookit the fargin postage stamp green and the fact that it is surrounded by boreal forest and rocks.

Oh... And that photo wuzzn't taken from an airplane. It was taken from the fargin tee. And they have "civilized" the surrounding area a lot since I played there. I can see a curb or something where there used to just be a cliff of rocks.

And there was ZERIO "lawn" or grass on the near side of the rushing water unlike the current photo. Just rocks, unreachable.

Oh... just outside the picture on the left side is a humongous loud waterfall.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Red Witch and Himself are gonna head on down to the Ft. Liquordale Airplane Patch in about an hour from now.

Dr. Scooter is in flight as I type this, coming from Oregon. Gonna arrive at 6:41. They gots a neato deal at this airplane patch: They got a call/parking lot. When the flight you want arrives, you get the notice and drive up to the getaway lane for 'Merkin Airlines.

Unca Walt

420club
Down shooting pool. 3 games and ran the table every time....didn't miss a shot.....Where is this Minnesota Fats guy......?
I guess he quit an' died when I beat him in the exhibition 9-Ball game on Dec 9, 1967 in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Well... he scratched after a sexy three-bank shot that he coulda just plunked in from a foot away. Nevertheless, he losted. And I still have the cue ball.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red Witch and Himself are gonna head on down to the Ft. Liquordale Airplane Patch in about an hour from now.

Dr. Scooter is in flight as I type this, coming from Oregon. Gonna arrive at 6:41. They gots a neato deal at this airplane patch: They got a call/parking lot. When the flight you want arrives, you get the notice and drive up to the getaway lane for 'Merkin Airlines.
Enjoy your son's visit brother!

Latest posts

Latest posts