What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

Question for you Subbie......I always make a mess when I pee and can't figure out what I am doing wrong.....any suggestions....?

zach-louis.gif
I was at a long term care facility and wondered what that little button was.

Found out real quick standing in front of the bowl....

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was at a long term care facility and wondered what that little button was.

Found out real quick standing in front of the bowl....
That reminds me of an eye wash fountain at a chemical milling facility that I safety checked, only to discover that someone had disconnected the water line and aimed it crouch high. When I pulled the emergency chain, I got a wet crouch.

It would have been a lot less funny if I had had a face full of Nitric/Hydrofluoric acid.

oldmaninbc

Good afternoon Old Man! With Grayfox gone, I can stay up a little later because once I do go to bed, the foreplay doesn't take as long.

I had a hard time understanding the actors in open air Shakspearian theater, even when I could still hear well, so don't share Grayfox's fascination with plays. I also think half of her experience is getting away for an annual adventure with girlfriends.

Yup, me and the girls are always happier when Grayfox is around and both Lola and Melissa are their own strong advocates, so when she's gone, I get more attention from them both around all the ritual household schedules that they keep track of, with food and walking being only two of them.
It's nice to be wanted even if it is to be of service.

I realized I got Lola mixed up with Layla, sorry about that.

Do they even speak English at a Shakspearian theatre, I could be chastised severely for saying such a thing.

:) A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...proverb...it is better to be content with what you have than to risk everything by seeking more. Not that you would go seeking. Let the shortness of foreplay commence:)

oldmaninbc

What are some people thinking...down the road a bit from where I live, a driver decided he needed to get up and pass a semi-truck late this morning. He gave little regard for driving rules and now his family of four are dead.

As if today hasn't been enough of a emotional challenge for me, this frickin idiot has to kill himself, his wife and two children, because he was in a hurry.

I hate coming across accidents where death is involved.

Ok, switch my negative energy to the weatherman, he misled me into thinking it would be cooler today.
It's not.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah! - England beat Holland 2-1 in the semi-finals of the European Football Cup - and will face Spain on Sunday at 2pm (GMT) in the final - was a brilliant game - fast passing and many chances on goal - no fake acting - 👏 - GOOD - ENTERTAINMENT INDEED!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good day to you Pute, hope all is well.

Was your cabin rustic, semi rustic or city like? Do you miss it?

If I used the word cabin back in Ontario I would be told they are not cabins they are cottages.
I built condos in 2000. Keep one for myself. Liked it so much I built the cabin 2006. Sold everything in 2020.

It simply got to be to much work. Rentals were always some kind of problem. Plus winters were brutal up there.

oldmaninbc

I built condos in 2000. Keep one for myself. Liked it so much I built the cabin 2006. Sold everything in 2020.

It simply got to be to much work. Rentals were always some kind of problem. Plus winters were brutal up there.
Seems to be a common occurrence with cabin owners, one day it all just gets to be too much. Sounds like you had many good years though.

I grew up in what they called cottage country until someone figured out how to market motorhomes.
Now it seems to have made a recovery and cottages are back in fashion

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Seems to be a common occurrence with cabin owners, one day it all just gets to be too much. Sounds like you had many good years though.

I grew up in what they called cottage country until someone figured out how to market motorhomes.
Now it seems to have made a recovery and cottages are back in fashion
Just like a boat or motor home..... happiest two days of your life.....the day you buy it and snd the day you sell it.

oldmaninbc

Yeah! - England beat Holland 2-1 in the semi-finals of the European Football Cup - and will face Spain on Sunday at 2pm (GMT) in the final - was a brilliant game - fast passing and many chances on goal - no fake acting - 👏 - GOOD - ENTERTAINMENT INDEED!
I have always been amazed at the number of UK people here in Canada who are as dedicated to their teams as if they still lived in the UK. This memory goes back many decades. My wife visits with an older man in his mid 80s, he came from Wales, you don't dare disturb him when the game is on:)