What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Must be to an Island green. I hate a par 3 over 160 yards of water.
It was at Sky Valley in Georgia. On top of a fargin cliff. The green was at least 200' LOWER than the tee becuz in between the tee and the green was a near vertical cliff. The rocky hillside leading down to the green had a fast-flowing, boiling cascade of water going across it. Zerio lawn to the green. Nothing but natural cliff and rocks and untouched roughage.

If you dub, or if you hook, or if you slice... g'bye ball. It is green or start over. The only way to physically get to the green was a fairly long roundabout drive off to the right, and across a bridge not even visible from the tee. On that particular day, I ran out of golf balls. With four more holes to go.

My cousin Brandt and my brother Clayton both inherited the Sneakydicker golf gene. I am more into guns. I could hit a golf ball a helluva long way... but I never knew which long way it was gonna go. Clayton allus said I had the fine touch of a blacksmith.

He useta spot me two strokes a hole when we played. That meant he would have to get a hole in one just to tie me if I made a Par 3 hole. I never won a round. Ever.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
427027895_373623408723186_5162343780037273591_n.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What a splendid tapestry our subconscious mind weaves when viewed through our dream state window................... Alas our bete noir that we feared most is suddenly upon us!

Have you ever experienced virtual dreaming, where you were able to control it? I did for a short while under the influence of Paxil, a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, and alcohol.

What I find interesting from more recent research is that our conscious mind is really only seeing what is passed on by our subconscious, so that believing is seeing and our view of the world is virtual.
Yup - I can remember back in my halcyon days of youth being able to control erotic dreams particularly - when I was at my most horniest - so didn't wake up all sticky in my own spunk - lol

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
JUST WHO supplies the input the engenders these Sapphic AI pronouncement/rules/reading of entrails???

The AI got its input from some dude with a bent. Just like the AI's that told you it was good to be black and proud, but white people should never mention that white people are white. <-- Remember that? GIGO.

As a writer, I can commit to youse that I could write a cogent list that is wildly different from the above Delphic Words, but even more logical -- while being a shitload more reasonable and pleasant.
Hey it was the best I could do. Never told him to take it for gospel.
‘I’ve seen books on dreams. So what did you come up with?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
It was at Sky Valley in Georgia. On top of a fargin cliff. The green was at least 200' LOWER than the tee becuz in between the tee and the green was a near vertical cliff. The rocky hillside leading down to the green had a fast-flowing, boiling cascade of water going across it. Zerio lawn to the green. Nothing but natural cliff and rocks and untouched roughage.

If you dub, or if you hook, or if you slice... g'bye ball. It is green or start over. The only way to physically get to the green was a fairly long roundabout drive off to the right, and across a bridge not even visible from the tee. On that particular day, I ran out of golf balls. With four more holes to go.

My cousin Brandt and my brother Clayton both inherited the Sneakydicker golf gene. I am more into guns. I could hit a golf ball a helluva long way... but I never knew which long way it was gonna go. Clayton allus said I had the fine touch of a blacksmith.

He useta spot me two strokes a hole when we played. That meant he would have to get a hole in one just to tie me if I made a Par 3 hole. I never won a round. Ever.

beautiful golf course….

sounds like a Par 3

do you recall which hole it was , the Par 3’s are holes number 4 & 7 on the front 9 , and 11 & 15 on the back 9?……

IMG_9173.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I wonder if the mugger was symbolic of your struggle with surgery?
After disecting my dream - I'd say that the shanking shiv represents the huge upturn in knife crime in the London area - mainly carried out by melanin enriched newcomers into the UK over the past 10 years - bleeding out might be about my concerns of taking a blood thinning drug - that I now have to take for the rest of my life - empty pockets due to a coupla slow financial months just passed - which has lowered my bank balance - causing money worries - and not finding my hotel room = worries about my memory going south 😀 -

But it's soooo good to wake up from all that and realize that I wasn't shanked - so not bleeding - seedsmafia just renewed their advertising sponsorship of ICMAG - so no money worries this month - and I found my way to the gym and back home today without getting lost - so nothing really to worry about - lol

imiubu

Good morning oddsters :D

Decided to roll up a doob of GG4 last night.
Most often I smoke from a steamroller but for
some reason rolled one up instead. After a couple
of tokes, I thought to blow some nose hits to Luna.
She was barfing and the vet said she would be in
time experiencing extreme flu symptoms.
My thought was to perhaps reduce the nausea
and help her relax as her muscles were shaky.

Not sure if it was because I too now had an altered
perception or if it did help her. To me, she did relax
and seemed to have relief from the stomach spasms.

So... same treatment for her today. I allowed myself
1 toke as I want to be sober and alert.
I didn't know if the herb would help her but I did know
it would not harm her.
She is resting easily now and her breathing is less
labored.
Thank goodness for the kind.

Vet will be here at 1:15, sigh.
Now that another pot of coffee is ready,
ma's potty break and thread reading/ posting
is complete...
it's snuggles time <3

Hope all have a good day :)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
After disecting my dream - I'd say that the shanking shiv represents the huge upturn in knife crime in the London area - mainly carried out by melanin enriched newcomers into the UK over the past 10 years - bleeding out might be about my concerns of taking a blood thinning drug - that I now have to take for the rest of my life - empty pockets due to a coupla slow financial months just passed - which has lowered my bank balance - causing money worries - and not finding my hotel room = worries about my memory going south 😀 -

But it's soooo good to wake up from all that and realize that I wasn't shanked - so not bleeding - seedsmafia just renewed their advertising sponsorship of ICMAG - so no money worries this month - and I found my way to the gym and back home today without getting lost - so nothing really to worry about - lol
That sounds very logical Gypsy I’m glad you woke up blood free with no worries this month. 🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning oddsters :D

Decided to roll up a doob of GG4 last night.
Most often I smoke from a steamroller but for
some reason rolled one up instead. After a couple
of tokes, I thought to blow some nose hits to Luna.
She was barfing and the vet said she would be in
time experiencing extreme flu symptoms.
My thought was to perhaps reduce the nausea
and help her relax as her muscles were shaky.

Not sure if it was because I too now had an altered
perception or if it did help her. To me, she did relax
and seemed to have relief from the stomach spasms.

So... same treatment for her today. I allowed myself
1 toke as I want to be sober and alert.
I didn't know if the herb would help her but I did know
it would not harm her.
She is resting easily now and her breathing is less
labored.
Thank goodness for the kind.

Vet will be here at 1:15, sigh.
Now that another pot of coffee is ready,
ma's potty break and thread reading/ posting
is complete...
it's snuggles time <3

Hope all have a good day :)
You are in my thoughts today 🥰

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

After taking a course in dream analysis, my take is that the person having the dream is the one best equipped to understand it. That suggests that you are mostly likely correct in your perceptions of your own dream .

When I took the course, we gave ourselves permission to remember our dreams, because we may also choose not to, so as to get more deep sleep.

After giving myself permission to remember, I did in great detail and tried to record the dreams as soon as I awoke for analysis later using a voice activated mike. Sadly the next morning my details of the dream sounded like a thick tongued, Ublub, alub, blah, blah ,blah.

There are hypnogogic dreams as we drift off and hypnopompic dreams as we wake up, the ladder being the most outrageous.

I found it an interesting study and fascinating to watch in my own head, but eventually decided that I would rather sleep and seldom remember dreams anymore.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That sounds very logical Gypsy I’m glad you woke up blood free with no worries this month. 🥰
Well thanks for your kind concern Subby - and I do find it therapeutic to disect my dreams - since usually I only dream when I run out of 'erb/hash and THC vapes - it is kinda interesting - to not be stoned all of the time - you get the best or worst of both worlds 😀 😉 ❤️