What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Red Witch and Himself are gonna head on down to the Ft. Liquordale Airplane Patch in about an hour from now.

Dr. Scooter is in flight as I type this, coming from Oregon. Gonna arrive at 6:41. They gots a neato deal at this airplane patch: They got a call/parking lot. When the flight you want arrives, you get the notice and drive up to the getaway lane for 'Merkin Airlines.

give that big old bear named Scooter a hug for us Unca……sure wish there were more physicians of his caliber…

oldmaninbc

Is it the ...and ?

What they did all the time I don't know, some worked constantly, Several men on my street had home jobs besides their full time work like fixing electronics, upholstery, raising chinchillas, some using their trades and other things. The men were creative in boosting their incomes.
Before silver became a thing my stepdad was buying up as many silver dollars as he could get. He would give $1.35 in exchange. He was friends with a man who owned a coin shop, they had things going on that I was not privy to.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This is a poor picture of a beautiful home that I built up in the mountains back in 2004. I got many years of use and great pleasure from being up in the mountains, but when I started getting issues with my health, I had to sell it because I’m unable to make the drive nonstop at this point, I sold it to a friend of mine who gave me the keys and told me I could use it anytime which I thought was a pretty good perk

Attachments

• 43-IMG_0860_Original.jpeg
    43-IMG_0860_Original.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 28

jokerman

Premium user
I put your dream in the AI analyzer and this is what it said.

Dreams can often be symbolic and reflect aspects of our subconscious mind or current life situations. Let's break down the elements of your dream to explore possible meanings:

1. Being Mugged Under a Bridge:
    • Being mugged in a dream can symbolize feelings of vulnerability, powerlessness, or being taken advantage of in waking life. It may reflect concerns about safety or security in some aspect of your life.
    • The bridge could symbolize a transitional phase or a connection between different aspects of your life.
  2. Getting Shanked with a Chiv:
    • Being attacked or injured in a dream can represent emotional wounds or feelings of hurt. Since the attack was not fatal and you survived, it might indicate resilience or overcoming difficulties.
  3. Not Having Money in Your Pockets:
    • Money in dreams can symbolize self-worth, resources, or opportunities. Not having money could signify feelings of lack or scarcity in some area of your life, whether it's financial, emotional, or something else.
  4. Walking Around a Hotel Looking for a Room:
    • Hotels in dreams often represent temporary situations or transitions. Searching for a room you can't remember could symbolize feelings of uncertainty, confusion, or a desire for stability or direction in your waking life.
  5. Worrying About Bleeding Out Due to Blood-Thinning Meds:
    • Medications in dreams can represent healing or concerns about health. Bleeding could symbolize emotional or psychological leakage, where something is draining your energy or causing emotional turmoil.
  6. Waking Up:
    • Dreams often end abruptly when something unresolved is on our minds. Waking up from this intense dream suggests it had a strong impact on you.

Overall, your dream seems to reflect feelings of vulnerability, uncertainty, and potential threats in your life. It may also highlight a need for security, clarity, or stability. Consider if there are current stressors or challenges in your life that could be manifesting in this way. Reflecting on these elements may help you uncover deeper meanings and potential areas of focus for personal growth or resolution.
Before gong to sleep think dirty thoughts and see where that steers your ship☝️

oldmaninbc

This is a poor picture of a beautiful home that I built up in the mountains back in 2004. I got many years of use and great pleasure from being up in the mountains, but when I started getting issues with my health, I had to sell it because I’m unable to make the drive nonstop at this point, I sold it to a friend of mine who gave me the keys and told me I could use it anytime which I thought was a pretty good perk
That's a sweet looking getaway Boo, I could see myself, cookie time, relaxing on the porch, BBQ.

Nothing like a fond memory.

OH and a good day to you BOO

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good today to you as well old man. I’ll see if I can dig up some really nice pictures of the cabin. I was fortunate enough to be able to buy the entire holler from the mountain on all four sides and 1100 foot of water front… the place is truly a gem in the mountains. I would go up there for three months at a time during the summer, but it started to feel like a concentration camp after being isolated for that much time in the mountains… when Linda was alive, I never got those feelings

jokerman

Premium user
hello jokerman and a good day to you.

When I was young I use to have to walk past an Italian bakery(National Bakery), all these decades later I can still smell the fresh baked bread and all the pastries. I grew up in a neighbourhood that included many Italians. My mom sending me to the bakery for Italian bread...miss you mom.

The National Bakery should have been a national treasure, instead they put all the mom and pops businesses out of business.
Good day Oldman !
Hope your day went well
I flew my drone today and one more day it should come back to me
did not hit one tree today

oldmaninbc

Good today to you as well old man. I’ll see if I can dig up some really nice pictures of the cabin. I was fortunate enough to be able to buy the entire holler from the mountain on all four sides and 1100 foot of water front… the place is truly a gem in the mountains. I would go up there for three months at a time during the summer, but it started to feel like a concentration camp after being isolated for that much time in the mountains… when Linda was alive, I never got those feelings
I hear you Boo, sometimes things are more than one thing, when we associate fun with a partner in life and that partner is not there, must be hard to find the same sense of place at the cabin.

I like your photos , photo away!

oldmaninbc

Good day Oldman !
Hope your day went well
I flew my drone today and one more day it should come back to me
did not hit one tree today
It seems there a lot of people using drones for many different reasons. Looks fun, educational and for some profitable.
I am sure the trees appreciated your masterful skills at the controls.

I'd like to say my day is good and it is, but there has been some hiccups. Like everyday no matter what happens, I always try to aim forward.

oldmaninbc

I think Walt beat him to.....I'm blind but I still have streaks. Back in the day I was just good enough to break even $$$$ Nickel and dime shit.
I have a friend from BC, he went to a pool tournament in Chicago, he came in around tenth. I asked how many people were playing...3000 contestants, I thought he did pretty good but he was always playing pool, constantly. He told me that was the only way he could keep up his skill level.

Latest posts

Latest posts