What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

It makes them look like a bunch of crybaby pansies. Utter pussies not worth watching because they are so insulting.

Compare to the guys that are playing Rugby. <-- They eat their dead. On the field.
I played a season of rugby in college. That sport is no joke. We would tap a keg before the game started😂. I stopped playing because they had this drinking game after the rugby match where idiots would drink beer poured down the crack of another man’s ass. Pretty gross and frankly queer.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a small drone for my dog to chase. He chases birds(especially killdeer since they seem to like the game) in the school yard and loves it.
That would be terrific, old man. Going to get your dog some extra exercise? That's good
Well it's 7 but off to bed for me. Got a whopper and mozzarella sticks coming at 830

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
more questions than answers

IMG_1915.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have no idea what you are referring to or is that the point.

According to AI "sodomite" is sometimes used as a insult for a gay person.

the rhetoric is being tested to see if it would hold up in a comedy club

I may be going on the road if I can get enough good material

so I try the material out on unsuspecting folks and then I study the reaction which goes into my file for data gathering which ultimately determines what material to use on the road

time to practice my guitar lessons, I am gonna make a video and I believe it will go viral and I will become famous!…

IMG_9167.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soooo, two tipplers were debating on which was the best tavern to start the day at and the first says, "We should start at Oreily's, because the barmaids are gorgeous with mostly exposed breasts, they always remember your name, and the first drink is always on the house."

The second responded that he wanted to start at Oshay's because, "The barmaids are babes as well, they not only remember your name, but what your drinking, and all the drinks are on the house.

The best part however is that after they get you drunk, they take you upstairs and you have sex you with multiple partners until closing time."

"Wow", the first one says! Have you tried out Oshay's yourself?"

"No, but my sister has."

Latest posts

Latest posts