What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Holy smokes. I am the only (I think) non-grower here -- due to nematodes, critters, lightning strikes, whatever. Try to look at this sentence from my furgled-up POV:

"I have more bud and seeds than I will be able to consume and/or give away in my lifetime so no point in keeping seedy buds."

:snap out of it::toohot:
Unc ☝️Just sayin,seeing the procedure you go thru with your volcano you may not enough of a season to grow 😉😊🙄

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
we grew up watching these cats and eating Abba Zabbas

Californication in the late 50’s early 60’s…

IMG_4101.jpeg

oldfogey8

Why is it black?
Sorry. I edited the post after a little while(I reckon😂). I think it is almost black because of the Heri-Berry. The leaves were dark purple towards the end and trimming the buds left dark purple ‘juice’ on my shears. My buttah is normally green so that is the only explanation I can come up with. The buttah always has a strong weed taste even in the brownies. I have found adding about a half tsp of peppermint extract to the brownie batch cuts the taste a bit. The brownies are not something you would sit down and eat a couple of normal sized brownies so flavor isn’t an issue. I cut them in 1” cubes and eat about a quarter of one cube. They get me baked.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Big football game going on tomorrow night in Germany (8pm GMT) - ENGLAND v HOLLAND - in the semi-finals of the European Cup - lots of people getting all excited about it - and I have family in both nations - so I'll just be kinda neutral - and enjoy the game for what it is -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry. I edited the post after a little while(I reckon😂). I think it is almost black because of the Heri-Berry. The leaves were dark purple towards the end and trimming the buds left dark purple ‘juice’ on my shears. My buttah is normally green so that is the only explanation I can come up with. The buttah always has a strong weed taste even in the brownies. I have found adding about a half tsp of peppermint extract to the brownie batch cuts the taste a bit. The brownies are not something you would sit down and eat a couple of normal sized brownies so flavor isn’t an issue. I cut them in 1” cubes and eat about a quarter of one cube. They get me baked.
My bet is that if you placed some in a thin film on white paper, that it would be dark green from chlorophyll pickup. You can reduce that pickup by using clarified butter (Ghee).

oldmaninbc

.I've been reading quite a bit about how dogs deal with end of life situations...what I've learned it that you need to include your other pets in the process so they know what's going on.
Good day to you Boo.
That's what I have read as well, it only seems proper that the whole family(animals) be included in the end days. Some people underestimate the emotional intelligence of animals. They feel what we feel, maybe not the same but enough to understand loss.

Latest posts

Latest posts