What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Maybe there is something wrong with me; besides all the other stuff, but for now, I have never found large breasts to be a measure of attractiveness. Ok throw your popcorn at me, cuss me, tell me I'm deranged but it's true.
I’ll bet you wouldn’t look away tho huh?

being attractive is more than being beautiful on the outside Or what size tits one has. I guess I never thought of it much although I don’t think I’d be so attractive to a guy with larger breasts than myself unless he had some other attractiveness that drew me in…
I don’t think anything is wrong with you old man…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You have joined the club. There is a prescription -- and an equivalent OTC med that might well work on you:

Flomax AKA: Tamsulosin .4gm/cap

Tamsulosin is used to help reduce the following symptoms of benign preostatic hyperplasia: BPH.

Does this describe you fairly?
  • Frequent need to pee
  • Urgent need to pee
  • Waking up overnight to pee
  • Trouble getting your flow of urine to start or stop
  • Urine stream that is weak, dribbles, or pauses
  • Feeling like your bladder is not empty after you pee
Both are pretty much the same, but you should check with your doc if you are not taking this stuff yet.

Sauce:

I've been taking this stuff for 8 years As of this year (*sigh*) it has lost its magic. But I'm a bunch of years ahead of you, so you might well have a fixeroo.

So 'scuse me, I gotta go pee.
Thank you very much....I already take both....have for years.

Unca Walt

420club
You have joined the club. There is a prescription -- and an equivalent OTC med that might well work on you:

Flomax AKA: Tamsulosin .4gm/cap

Tamsulosin is used to help reduce the following symptoms of benign preostatic hyperplasia: BPH.

Does this describe you fairly?
  • Frequent need to pee
  • Urgent need to pee
  • Waking up overnight to pee
  • Trouble getting your flow of urine to start or stop
  • Urine stream that is weak, dribbles, or pauses
  • Feeling like your bladder is not empty after you pee
Both are pretty much the same, but you should check with your doc if you are not taking this stuff yet.

Sauce:

I've been taking this stuff for 8 years As of this year (*sigh*) it has lost its magic. But I'm a bunch of years ahead of you, so you might well have a fixeroo.

So 'scuse me, I gotta go pee.
For youse guys who are finally reaching puberty getting older, here are two diagrams that very accurately describe BPH (which YOU have).

Remember as a kid, you could cut off peeing instantly? That wuz your detrusor muscle. That muscle has frikkin' disappeared AFA you AC. You cannot really open it, nor close it.
1720213671163.png

Next slide please:

1720213820312.png

This shows how the prostate (360 around urethra) has squished it shut. You lack the water pressure to empty your bladder, so you wind up suddenly ready to spring a leak again within a short time since the last emergency go-around.

Flomax puts you back to the left hand pic for a few years. Take advantage.

jokerman

Premium user
Did they yell at you? How do you get punished on YT?
It depends
First I pay for youtube premium so they dont kick me off completly
second is they will send me a message that tey took it off and behave
third they prevent me from posting for 24 hours.
What I dont know is which one it was.
Im starting to use terms like GFY A H or SMD
I have a lot of these😊