What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

You could heat it with a torch and hammer it back into shape, but you would lose the temper and it would probably no longer be in balance.

I recommend replacing it, given its relatively low cost.
😂
I was kidding. I was hoping I would get some smart ass answers.

I took the blade off of the mower that blew up on me a few weeks ago so it was a 1 minute fix. On the bright side, I found another boulder that needs to be re-homed.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
😂
I was kidding. I was hoping I would get some smart ass answers.

I took the blade off of the mower that blew up on me a few weeks ago so it was a 1 minute fix. On the bright side, I found another boulder that needs to be re-homed.
You could of course just cut the bad side off and let the good side do all the work....................................

oldfogey8

My 75 year old neighbor is killin’ it with the clones I gave her. I am glad she has a hobby now. I use it to redirect her when she starts complaining about the weather, her accountants, her lawyer, her lawn care service, her handyman, her health(in all fairness it is very poor so I let her rant on that one), politics, her doctors, etc..,
IMG_3602.jpeg

@dogzter - these are getting Jacks and lovin’ it.

And these are my midgets(can I use that term?)
IMG_3608.jpeg

These pricks revegged and grew normally for a few weeks but look like they are re-revegging.

And the last word is Zig has a fresh marrow bone and Goo the cat is hunting chipmunks.
IMG_3607.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Finally have done my due diligence in the basement. I need to go outside but it's 90f and climbing. Not near as hot as what Littleleaf is dealing with in OK. Thinking the humidity is also a factor there. But It is hot enough here. After 30 minutes in the sun I will be toast.....literally.