What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Nice place. Too fargin bad some sorry-ass humans moved there.

"Jan 11, 2024Soldiers in an armored vehicle are seen on patrol in Ecuador this week after President Daniel Noboa declared a 60-day state of emergency. In the span of a few short days this month, prison riots ..."

Country Summary: Crime is a widespread problem in Ecuador. Violent crime, such as murder, assault, kidnapping, and armed robbery, is prevalent and widespread.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The above is the overall... If you get specific, it gets really shaky.

A cut and paste:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Do not travel to:
  • Guayaquil, south of Portete de Tarqui Avenue, due to crime.
  • The cities of Huaquillas and Arenillas in the province of El Oro, due to crime.
  • The cities of Quevedo, Quinsaloma, and Pueblo Viejo in the province of Los Rios, due to crime.
  • The canton of Duran, in the province of Guayas, due to crime.
  • Esmeraldas city and all areas north of Esmeraldas city in Esmeraldas province, due to crime.

notice I said “was “ on my list?…

I have replaced Olon with Bitcoin Beach in El Salvador

IMG_9116.jpeg

IMG_9117.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that was interesting - the pacemaker technician/doctor told me that my pacemaker is only needed 3% of the time - to control my heart action - but she said that I still needed it - and have to take blood thinning meds - or my blood might pool in a heart chamber - then clot - and that could lead to a stroke -
Thanking luck of the draw to be living in an era where a pacemaker is even possible!
No food or water after midnight. Sigh.... I'm both hungry and thirsty. We leave for the hospital in a couple of hours.
Good luck with your procedure brother!

Latest posts

Latest posts