What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ll take the recipe
I use at least a half a cup of the most pungent pecorino Romano cheese I can find… it might smell like dirty socks, but it taste delicious

Attachments

• IMG_2740.jpeg
    IMG_2740.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2739.jpeg
    IMG_2739.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good dreams or bad ones? Sometimes I wake up thinking about the smallest details of the simplest things. I have to get up and walk around a bit maybe take a hit or two to reset or I will never get back to sleep.
When I wakeup to go to the bathroom around 2 to 3 If I have a busy day coming I will dwell on it. Turns out it's not that big of a deal but laying there in my mind it overwhelms me.

This Is cool but at the mud hole and the other idiots in charge I would lay awake for hours......Nice to be here....very little drama.

BudToaster

Veteran
thank-you all for your condolences on the passing of my last cat.

to complete the tail:
she lay in state in the rotunda over last night, and this morning i interred her in the front yard - the riverbank. she enjoyed watching the river from the balcony.

a coffee and Cinderella 99 vape session this morning in her honor.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
When I wakeup to go to the bathroom around 2 to 3 If I have a busy day coming I will dwell on it. Turns out it's not that big of a deal but laying there in my mind it overwhelms me.

This Is cool but at the mud hole and the other idiots in charge I would lay awake for hours......Nice to be here....very little drama.
Yeah my mind goes crazy at night sometimes. I dwell on dumb stuff in my sleep or sometimes worrying about things that I can’t do anything about. Sometimes it takes a joint and a couple of cigs to get back to sleep then it’s about time to get up. I don’t sleep still either I move from side to side every 20 minutes or so to compensate for my shoulders both of them and other stiff joints that seem to need moving around while I sleep.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yeah my mind goes crazy at night sometimes. I dwell on dumb stuff in my sleep or sometimes worrying about things that I can’t do anything about. Sometimes it takes a joint and a couple of cigs to get back to sleep then it’s about time to get up. I don’t sleep still either I move from side to side every 20 minutes or so to compensate for my shoulders both of them and other stiff joints that seem to need moving around while I sleep.
My shoulders are the same even on a waterbed my best sleep is in a recliner.