What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Ok then, will it be beef or pork, maybe a combination of both meats. I like meatballs either with a tomato sauce & pasta or meatballs with gravy and mashed potatoes.
What's on the menu Boo?
a mixture of pork and beef with lossa Italian herbs and spices...soaked the breat in milk which is a new one on me...recipe called for 2 tbs. of grated cheese, I used well over a cup...after they bake I will simmer them in red sauce with basil, a glass of red wine, and angel hair pasta...good eats...

oldmaninbc

420club
a mixture of pork and beef with lossa Italian herbs and spices...soaked the breat in milk which is a new one on me...recipe called for 2 tbs. of grated cheese, I used well over a cup...after they bake I will simmer them in red sauce with basil, a glass of red wine, and angel hair pasta...good eats...
Sounds delicious Boo, the meat blend has more flavour in my opinion. I like the thinner pasta.
When I make meatloaf, I use 180ml of Panko bread crumbs but first I soak them in 40ml of milk, then mix it into the recipe. It's always nice when someone takes the time to eat something prepared by their own hands.
The other bonus is having another meal that takes less effort on a tired day. Or is that a more tired day?

oldfogey8

Don't forget to put your elbows on the bench...
When I was a young man, my first job out of college had a required physical with the company doctor. His name was Dr Ling and you can probably guess he was an Asian man. He tested my hearing with a watch and a ruler, my eye sight with a flashlight and, for some reason, the owners wanted everyone to get a prostate check. The VP of the company chuckled when he told me Dr Ling had the longest fingers he’d ever seen on a man and my coworkers all needled me about it most of the day. When it came time for the insertion, I joked with Dr Ling that it was time for his favorite part of the exam. He didn’t miss a beat and replied ‘maybe you favorite part, not mine’ in his thick accent..,😂

His fingers fortunately were short and thin.😂

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
When I was a young man, my first job out of college had a required physical with the company doctor. His name was Dr Ling and you can probably guess he was an Asian man. He tested my hearing with a watch and a ruler, my eye sight with a flashlight and, for some reason, the owners wanted everyone to get a prostate check. The VP of the company chuckled when he told me Dr Ling had the longest fingers he’d ever seen on a man and my coworkers all needled me about it most of the day. When it came time for the insertion, I joked with Dr Ling that it was time for his favorite part of the exam. He didn’t miss a beat and replied ‘maybe you favorite part, not mine’ in his thick accent..,😂

My doc always said..."Just wanted to make sure you got your monies worth". After few years one day feeling spunky......I'm now gonna start changing you.......not a word but he never made thst stupid comment again.

oldmaninbc

420club

After having a hemorrhoidectomy the area around the anus must be massaged and stretched for weeks to prevent heavy scarring and a butthole too small to do the job. It is something that cannot be done by yourself for a couple of weeks. Every time a medical newcomer would enter my hospital room, the first thing I did was check their finger size. I was forever changed when it came to modesty.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
After having a hemorrhoidectomy the area around the anus must be massaged and stretched for weeks to prevent heavy scarring and a butthole too small to do the job. It is something that cannot be done by yourself for a couple of weeks. Every time a medical newcomer would enter my hospital room, the first thing I did was check their finger size. I was forever changed when it came to modesty.
Respect...That would suck.

BrassNwood

Veteran
That brings up an interesting question. Do you shave below the belt or go natural?

I myself ain't gonna go anywhere near my balls with anything sharp...

Having been down the surgery road before I mowed most of the body hair (chest) as I knew the sensors would be ripping all the hair out when removed. What I didn't shave was my hands where they did all the tubes and sensors for the first round of implantations. So, they ripped all the hair out removing the half dozen "Things" they had installed and taped to my right hand. Holy mother get more alcohol swabs and soften things up rather than ripping them free.

To my horror they did half manscape me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
This time I've removed all the body hair possible "chest, arms, hands, minus any further "manscaping"

My last day before they start drilling holes "Spinal Drain" tomorrow and TAMBE implantation Wednesday, WTF and doing other fun things with my body. Last meal IN-N-OUT tonight.

1719268108714.png

1719268133134.png

A double double with Animal fries well done.

Brass-N-wood.

Latest posts

Latest posts