What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

@D. B. Doober Bad move, DBD. HERE'S WHY:
The problem you have is that at the very bottom and all the way down through one of the roots of your molar, there is a pocket of pus.

Pus. <-- Yup. An infection. Let me give you some information as opposed to conversation -- From the American Association of Endodontists. If you click on the link, there are real, not opinion questions and answers.
View attachment 19022545

I strongly recommend you "waste" the measly five minutes it would take to truly get you to where you can make a decision that is in your best interest.

Sauce: https://www.aae.org/patients/root-canal-treatment/what-is-a-root-canal/root-canal-explained/

What happens if you don't get a root canal?

If left untreated, the infection in the tooth can spread to other parts of the body, and in some cases can even be life threatening. If you are in need of a root canal, the infected pulp in the tooth needs to be removed.
----------------------------------------------------------------
NOT getting a root canal has a strong possibility of eventually losing the tooth to decay, requiring extraction

Is it better to have a root canal or extraction?

It is always better to maintain a healthy, natural smile whenever possible, and root canals allow for just that. Extracting and then replacing a tooth results in more treatments and procedures, and could even impact neighboring teeth and supporting gums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I talked a guy here into getting real stuff done before he lost his jaw. He is in good shape now. Wasn't easy for him -- unlike the easy procedure you are going to do if you look at the facts.
After the tooth is gone there is no other procedures unless you choose to replace that tooth and no other appts.
And 1 molar missing IS NOT GONNA FUCK UP YOUR CHEWING ABILITIES.....
I have 7 molars left and I eat anything I want except for doritos can be a bitch and your not gonna be missing as many as me___for comparison

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

420club
Shit, I love this stuff. I hike at near 100F. I use a mister (swamp cooler) sometimes and all the restaurant patios have misters but I hate those things. LOL I am outside almost 100% if it's under 105F. Over that, I am in and out.

Gotta be a desert rat to love the desert.
Hello...I use to love the heat, it could never be too hot, then I got old and that changed.

Unca Walt

420club
I was digging in my pile(s) of folder(s) full of pictures lookin' for a pic I already tooken of Fancy Pants owning my garage floor.

Well... I stumbled on an old treasure! My baby grandling, Jadey discovered a tame Giant White (over 40 pounds!) turkey I named "Clumsy" that liked to hang out at the Sneakydicker Househole.

Jadey absolutely LOVED Big Bird on TV, and here he was in the flesh/feather. I got a series of four pictures which tell a great story:

1. Upon seeing Clumsy, she immediately squealed and ran over to the monster and buried her little arms up to the elbows in his fluffy chest feathers.
1719254966923.jpeg

Then, Jadey noticed the huge fleshy red nose flesh.
1719255148554.jpeg

So she got a fistful and yanked it. Clumsy never moved a muscle.
1719255268255.jpeg

For the finale, she shrieked for joy in Clumsy's face, and he gobble-gobble-gobbled immediately right back in her face. Jadey was in love with Clumsy from that moment on.
1719255412187.jpeg

If you look carefully, you can see that Clumsy allowed the little girl to molest him and never moved an inch. Except to gobble.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
After the tooth is gone there is no other procedures unless you choose to replace that tooth and no other appts.
And 1 molar missing IS NOT GONNA FUCK UP YOUR CHEWING ABILITIES.....
I have 7 molars left and I eat anything I want except for doritos can be a bitch and your not gonna be missing as many as me___for comparison
If the missing molar is a jaw (lower) molar, the tooth directly above it will move down out of position, exposing the dentine.

1719256310875.png

1719255785005.png

You do NOT get a free ride by just pulling teeth. It cascades.

Try try try to keep your teeth. FAFO is a permanent thing.

I believe I have made a case for prudent action. As opposed to inaction or mis-action. Your call now: Move up or fuck up.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

420club
Morning chores are complete.
I have to make a grocery list for tomorrows trip to the city. Off to the city on Tuesday, take in some shopping and lunch at The Patio across from the lake. Walk around the parks, take in the doggy park at the beach, we like watching the dogs play in the water.
Make it a fun and take care of business day.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I was digging in my pile(s) of folder(s) full of pictures lookin' for a pic I already tooken of Fancy Pants owning my garage floor.

Well... I stumbled on an old treasure! My baby grandling, Jadey discovered a tame Giant White (over 40 pounds!) turkey I named "Clumsy" that liked to hang out at the Sneakydicker Househole.

Jadey absolutely LOVED Big Bird on TV, and here he was in the flesh/feather. I got a series of four pictures which tell a great story:

1. Upon seeing Clumsy, she immediately squealed and ran over to the monster and buried her little arms up to the elbows in his fluffy chest feathers.
View attachment 19022551

Then, Jadey noticed the huge fleshy red nose flesh.
View attachment 19022552

So she got a fistful and yanked it. Clumsy never moved a muscle.
View attachment 19022554
For the finale, she shrieked for joy in Clumsy's face, and he gobble-gobble-gobbled immediately right back in her face. Jadey was in love with Clumsy from that moment on.
View attachment 19022555

If you look carefully, you can see that Clumsy allowed the little girl to molest him and never moved an inch. Except to gobble.
holly cow! going by scale, that must have been a huge bird!!
the pics are priceless*

*had to include them all!

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I was initially thinking the same thing about cost savings but then it occurred to me that they were probably stealing the soil, water and nutrients as well. When everything is free, cost is no object. Just ask the govt.😂
Yeah I actually wrote that before I read the whole article, Once I saw they were stealing the electric and were wiling to damage the walls and ceiling to install the lights and venting I started to draw a similar conclusion to yours.

Unca Walt

420club
holly cow! going by scale, that must have been a huge bird!!
the last pic is priceless
One more short story about Clumsy. I was having a TV dish installed.

The installer guy was wearing blue coveralls. Blue is a sexy color to boy turkeys. Anyway the guy is assembling some cable, and he is bent pretty far over.

He did not notice Clumsy come walking up behind him... and suddenly! Clumsy jumped up on the guy's back with his enormous wings spread a coupla feet on either side of the guy. Trying to get laid.

The guy shrieked and screamed and shrieked again. I am afraid I had a little trouble -- I was laughing so hard tears ran down my leg.