What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well I'm out on my 3 Mile morning walk. I decided not to go to the dentist I just told him that I was throwing up and not feeling well. My insurance is great it covers everything I don't have to pay a dime but I just don't feel like getting my tooth drilled and then capped with the temporary and then have to go back and again in a couple weeks and the tooth doesn't even hurt it's the molar.
Besides that everything's going really well I have a new jalapeno plant for my balcony it's pretty awesome and the sunflowers are doing good those are from seed.
Television stopped working it's a 50 inch Samsung it's like 3 years old. Mom has a 42-in Sony over at her house and she's moving in a couple weeks so I might ask for her
Well if you wait until it starts causing you pain, that will lessen your choices as a root canal will likely be out of the question at that point.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that a really small person or a really big dog?!
423538423_299581149772469_8284183261654215369_n.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
While I am attit... I just had one of those shivery memories from the Olden Days.

I remember a chain-drive, wooden spoked, hard wheeled truck driving by my house when I was a little kid. I remember thinking the cab looked kewl because of the swooping shape. One of these:
1719258249630.png

Except it was a guy who sharpened knives and repaired shoes. The truck had a bell on it like you see at ringside. He would drive slowly, pausing to ding the bell... and folks came out with stuff to get fixed.

I am old.

Attachments

• 1719258231148.png
    1719258231148.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21

oldmaninbc

420club
Here a bit more info get off the pot site and read for yourself instead of depending on others opinions.
Just like growing weed, you will learn
Myself, I don't mind other peoples opinions and I also separate an opinion from a real life experience. Both have the potential to enlighten one's thoughts. In the end, you have to make up your own mind.

A good day to you OleReynard

oldmaninbc

420club
One more short story about Clumsy. I was having a TV dish installed.

The installer guy was wearing blue coveralls. Blue is a sexy color to boy turkeys. Anyway the guy is assembling some cable, and he is bent pretty far over.

He did not notice Clumsy come walking up behind him... and suddenly! Clumsy jumped up on the guy's back with his enormous wings spread a coupla feet on either side of the guy. Trying to get laid.

The guy shrieked and screamed and shrieked again. I am afraid I had a little trouble -- I was laughing so hard tears ran down my leg.
That is hilarious Unca Walt, would have been comical to see.
The poor installer must have wondered, "what the F is going on."

Ringodoggie

If the missing molar is a jaw (lower) molar, the tooth directly above it will move down out of position, exposing the dentine.

View attachment 19022561
View attachment 19022556

You do NOT get a free ride by just pulling teeth. It cascades.

Try try try to keep your teeth. FAFO is a permanent thing.

I believe I have made a case for prudent action. As opposed to inaction or mis-action. Your call now: Move up or fuck up.

I couldn't have said it better and couldn't agree more.

:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
This o'l fart is pooped. With all the heat and the restrictions on watering I have some hot spots dying......not in my lawn...... so I girded up my loins and decided to aerate. I have a hose attachment that goes about 5" into the soil with water squirting out the ends. Really gets water down to the roots. Manual labor at its finest.

90f out and it took all the energy I have left. Soaking wet and drinking ice water. I quit. Maybe when Big gets done washing pots and pans he will come over and help me.

oldmaninbc

420club
While I am attit... I just had one of those shivery memories from the Olden Days.

I remember a chain-drive, wooden spoked, hard wheeled truck driving by my house when I was a little kid. I remember thinking the cab looked kewl because of the swooping shape. One of these:
View attachment 19022578

Except it was a guy who sharpened knives and repaired shoes. The truck had a bell on it like you see at ringside. He would drive slowly, pausing to ding the bell... and folks came out with stuff to get fixed.

I am old.
I recall this small statured Italian man, walking the neighbourhood with a small cart, that had a knife sharpening stone wheel operated by a foot treadle setup. He would walk and ring a bell. People would come out and have their knives sharpened.

How about the milkman doing deliveries with a horse and wagon. In my mind I can still hear the sound of the horse's shoed hooves.

OleReynard

Myself, I don't mind other peoples opinions and I also separate an opinion from a real life experience. Both have the potential to enlighten one's thoughts. In the end, you have to make up your own mind.

A good day to you OleReynard
Opinions are like you know what and they stink.
everybody has one including myself.
That's why it's best to research for yourself and come to the best conclusion.
I'm not a huge advocate of second hand knowledge, especially when it comes to my health.
I did what my dentist said was right for me, I do not have teeth that overhang to the next row or crowding.
There was a minute bit of shifting after all done.
All pics and diagrams up above is very extreme circumstances

Good day to you also @oldmaninbc

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
I got a referral to colorectal surgery about a year ago...I bleed out my butt when I go for a long walk...I end up getting the itchiest butt ever and when I race to clean my butt there's blood. When I had my prostate exam the doctor said he found a hemorrhoid so that's what's going on. Anyone have a hemorrhoid like way up their butt?
While you are getting you tooth worked on get your prostate checked .
June or July is National Prostate month.
If you get it checked June and July you are good for last year and next year😊☝️🙄

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user

View attachment 19022578

I am old.
We had a vet who would drive to restaurants and sharpen knives.
He had a small step van

Latest posts

Latest posts