What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Good morning OF's.

Finally cooled off here, enough so that I donned my fuzzy slippers
pre porch sitting. Will now be comfortable enough to get back OD
for those landscaping projects that have too long been on hold... yay!

Awoke late and feeling kinda lazy this morn.
Been sitting out on the front porch watching the wildlife babies
(and mama's) enjoying their morning foraging.
The newest baby squirrel has discovered the large hole in
the old Maple directly across the street. It has been a delight
to watch it's delight :)

I'd snap a shot but I don't think my phone would do it justice.
Every few years there is new little one who will discover and
then entertain it's self in that hole. I snapped several off w/ my
Nikon a few years ago. Might dig those up to share, mebe :)

Took about 2.5 hrs last eve. to pull/ dig all the voracious weeds
that are now growing in the poorly filled and seeded front easement.

I have come to think that they actually seeded for those weeds
rather than grass. There are species growing that I've never seen
growing in this vicinity in my 15yrs here :O
Those freaking weeds grow at an insane pace while the new grass
seed simply stumbles along creating small tufts :(

Still need more soil fill so, the guy downstairs will help this eve
to move out the 4 totes full of 'spent' soil from my front porch to
get that going. Then, rake/ level/ roller/ rake/ level again.
And well... rake the very top again to scratch the surface,
Lay seed and roller once again.

I should probably bill the effing city for my time as it was they
that left the job in such a despicable mess for cripes sake.

Bastids should have simply leveled then placed sod.
Residents are livid and are calling regularly to bitch.
City workers are 'suppose' to come back around after
the road fellas are gone, to 'fix' the mess.

Haha... as if, sigh. Like when???
After our front yards are laid to waste by the blasted weeds? meh
I like doing this type of work but I did have other
projects slated to be completed/ near completion
by now.

Ever onward brothers and sisters... ever onward :)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She looks meaner than the dog does:

443844552_426670743628227_1738965879712623703_n.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I got a referral to colorectal surgery about a year ago...I bleed out my butt when I go for a long walk...I end up getting the itchiest butt ever and when I race to clean my butt there's blood. When I had my prostate exam the doctor said he found a hemorrhoid so that's what's going on. Anyone have a hemorrhoid like way up their butt?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I got a referral to colorectal surgery about a year ago...I bleed out my butt when I go for a long walk...I end up getting the itchiest butt ever and when I race to clean my butt there's blood. When I had my prostate exam the doctor said he found a hemorrhoid so that's what's going on. Anyone have a hemorrhoid like way up their butt?
Let me check

BrassNwood

Veteran
Beds look nice and comfy - good for a rest! Reminds me of something back in the day .. I seem to recall many many moons ago being in a foreign land where loud psychedelic like musak was being played, it could have been live for all I know, but I believe it was mostly broadcast through speakers. A very large place with Indian style red carpets covering most all aspects of the floors. A very few people were somewhat dancing, some were chatting, but most were sprawled out on the floor on the rugs in a seeming catatonic state. If my memory serves me correctly it was a little spooky. I slowly amassed the distinct impression that they folks sprawled out by what appeared to be the hundreds were on or doing something that I was not aware of personally, and most certainly was not interested in getting into, or in that kind of shape. Gypsy might have an idea as to what I am referencing from his travels. Sputnik?
Opium den.
These sure are compact plants. View attachment 19021110
All my Sorbet #4 plants are squatty and compact like that. I think this is the last round for her clones.
Those fish are expensive... My next door neighbor has a pond...also grows mosquitoes...
Dump $2.00 worth of feeder goldfish in it. They'll keep the skeeter larva in check.
Sitting on the balcony with my beloved garden. We have here Jalapeno, cherry tomato, sunflowers, and San Marzano tomato. Everything is up to my knees. The 3 lone auto fems are in the window and not going to give much of a return. Someone was going to send me some seeds I even gave them my address. That was while ago. Puffing on homemade kief and living the Sammy Haggar life. Mas mosquitos!!!
Someone sort of local offered to gift me a few clones...i would have to take the commuter train out there ...30 minute ride. Could do it. I'm not allowed to have cannabis growing at my apartment but there's ways.
View attachment 19022362

I've always got more seeds than I can run before they age out. I'll send a selection, but it'll be after I get this little medical deal over with. Might be a week, might be a month or more before I get back to the grow and able to pack and ship.

Fire me your address and I'll see what I can do. I'd go for the clones too as you'd be weeks ahead of the game vs seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts