What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well the house is all pressure washed. The guy did a really good job cept he broke one of my tomato plants with his hose…anyway, it’s all good ready for window washing and paint in the near future.
‘got my four pots ready for transplanting the outside plants. Hopefully will find time tomorrow to go get soil. Gotta figure a way to hold down the cap junky plants in the tent. They are stretching like crazy. May try another net and also adjust my light higher to get me thru the last two weeks. Had stuffed peppers tonight. Should have that plenty more this summer by the looks of the garden. I have pretty good luck with peppers. Hope everyone had a good day. I caught up on most of it I think but there is always some that slip by me anymore.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good evening OF, it's been a pleasure.

say goodnight Irene!

IMG_0752.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Poor old Sissy is really feeling her years.
We have her on robaxin and edibles twice a day now that seems to really help her out.
Threw a variety of pharmaceutical combos at her and those work fantastic for her.
IMG_20240621_161857_5.jpg

Ordered some high density 4" foam for bedding and they all love it.
American made no off gassing or odor worth the $50 a piece.
Dog beds tend to look nice but not support correctly or comfortably once they get older.

Digger102

Veteran
We have her on robaxin and edibles twice a day now that seems to really help her out.
Threw a variety of pharmaceutical combos at her and those work fantastic for her.
View attachment 19021003
Dog beds tend to look nice but not support correctly or comfortably once they get older.
Hope she’s comfortable

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Even as a youngster, it made no sense to me to fill up on bread pre meals.
I will partake of chips and salsa however at the mexican restaurants.

Whilst partaking at any pig trough (buffet style eatery) I have always
began with eating all the meats first. Just made sense to me to get
my fill of the most expensive aspect of the meal, before consuming
other tasty or interesting goodies.
I still will go out to eat occasionally w/ friends to the buffets.... mostly
to the 'chinese' places. I don't deny myself anything yet... always
begin with the meats :)

Hmmm, now this is just a theory of course yet it may be something to ponder perhaps.

JR and EM may not be favorites for some and if so... disregard the deliverers
and instead just consider what is being theorized, maybe.

My digestion must be slower then most, by the time I get to the end where I might order a dessert I'm usually so stuffed I'm miserable and just don't want anything else. If this is a plot by the restaurants they might be sabatoging their own plot with the portion sizes they serve, at least here in the US. One thing that many foreigners visiting the US remark about is how huge the portions are at restaurants. If they would scale back the portions they could offer a cheaper price that would appeal to many but maybe more people would also have enough room left to actually want to order a dessert?

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I watched that a coupla hunnert times. Unable to do a frame-by-frame, but with enough repetitions, you can see the failure point is right at the beginning of the barrel about an inch forward of the scope.

There is ZERIO gas/flame from the end of the barrel.

So either he had a stoppage, or his load was way past the chamber pressure limit.

And he is one lucky sumbitch. He should stick to BB guns from now on -- he has used up ALL his chances.
If that was who I think it was, a YouTuber who goes by the name Kentucky Ballistics, I believe he was firing hot rounds when that happened. I learned about his accident from a different channel though. Since i don't watch him regularly, I have no idea if he learned anything from his experience?

Dime

Well the house is all pressure washed. The guy did a really good job cept he broke one of my tomato plants with his hose…anyway, it’s all good ready for window washing and paint in the near future.
‘got my four pots ready for transplanting the outside plants. Hopefully will find time tomorrow to go get soil. Gotta figure a way to hold down the cap junky plants in the tent. They are stretching like crazy. May try another net and also adjust my light higher to get me thru the last two weeks. Had stuffed peppers tonight. Should have that plenty more this summer by the looks of the garden. I have pretty good luck with peppers. Hope everyone had a good day. I caught up on most of it I think but there is always some that slip by me anymore.
Sometimes you can "crush" the stem between your fingers then reinforce it with a temorary repair till it heals and you can get them to grow like an urn and the stem will elongate sideways instead of up,sometimes the crush will slow the elongation as well. Usually I do that before flowering

BrassNwood

Veteran

Soft upper main stems can be thumb indented for several inches and bend the stalk 90 degrees. Older lower woody stems need a more aggressive approach. To avoid the killing "Snap" of a branch pushed too far take a pair of pliers and crush a 6 inch or longer zone to get that stem to bend over and not snap.

I've used this for years on lanky sativa plants I don't want to get to 20 ft tall and seen from the street or neighbors' yards. I've bent them into a C or S shape using this. As long as you pre-crush you can really abuse the plants. Crushing allows vital fluids to keep flowing past the bend where a "Snap" almost always means everything above that dies.

You usually need to tie the bend down as it will do it's best to stand back up. Done this both in veg and deep flower as the damned Sativa's never stopped stretching. Was mid-February on the last pair and I finally said enough. I've taught this to many tent growers over the years as well. It's mid flower and already in the light.
Sometimes you can "crush" the stem between your fingers then reinforce it with a temorary repair till it heals and you can get them to grow like an urn and the stem will elongate sideways instead of up,sometimes the crush will slow the elongation as well. Usually I do that before flowering

cola

View attachment 19021003
Beds look nice and comfy - good for a rest! Reminds me of something back in the day .. I seem to recall many many moons ago being in a foreign land where loud psychedelic like musak was being played, it could have been live for all I know, but I believe it was mostly broadcast through speakers. A very large place with Indian style red carpets covering most all aspects of the floors. A very few people were somewhat dancing, some were chatting, but most were sprawled out on the floor on the rugs in a seeming catatonic state. If my memory serves me correctly it was a little spooky. I slowly amassed the distinct impression that they folks sprawled out by what appeared to be the hundreds were on or doing something that I was not aware of personally, and most certainly was not interested in getting into, or in that kind of shape. Gypsy might have an idea as to what I am referencing from his travels. Sputnik?