What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
You and I both Subby, he’s retired military and we get along quite well. He’s a little weird, but everybody in his neighborhood is. The guy across the street would steal Ivan if he had a possibility of getting away with it so he ended up back in the yard and all is well.
Who doesn’t love water Mellon…
Since you asked, in my almost 75 years I have never liked watermelon.

kevinn

Total opposite here. Oma runs a tight ship and none of that bullshit that goes on at home is allowed here. I have four but two are grown and the other two spend the night now and then. I’m always totally wiped of energy after that night. 😊 you let them run wild? While the wife. does online gambling? What am I doing wrong? Mr sub gives up after about the first hour. I need some of what you’re taking…🤪
More experience here. And after many a titsy fit. Now we Know that all the hard work is wasted when they go home. Gives them somewhere to escape their at home life. But this showing up at 10 with a friend, getting wasted and staying up all night (oldest) is rubbing the wife the wrong way. And i support her. I told her the answer is NO !!!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
More experience here. And after many a titsy fit. Now we Know that all the hard work is wasted when they go home. Gives them somewhere to escape their at home life. But this showing up at 10 with a friend, getting wasted and staying up all night (oldest) is rubbing the wife the wrong way. And i support her. I told her the answer is NO !!!
My grandson enjoys the quiet at our place. It’s always loud and crazy at their house. Dance parties and adult drinking… I do have a problem with getting him to turn off his games for a while and take a brain break from his phone or game thingy. My granddaughter has made it her goal to see how much Oma will take before losing her mind I think. So far, I’ve only been to the edge (several times) 😁

OleReynard

I understand your preference. I like to quote one of my literary heroes, Ernie Pyle:

"People say brisk weather makes for rosy cheeks and green grass. I point out that rosy cheeks are for girls, green grass is for cows, and I like it good and stinking hot."

I also have a Black Belt in Cold Afraider-Of.

Lastly, those of us who have studied Differential Calculus tend to take note of end-points.

Let's use my South Floriduh front yard vs the front yard of the guy in Minnesota** to determine who lives in a hostile environment:

**Minnesota <-- Old indian word meaning, "Weather sucks -- BIG Wampum!"

1 It is the hottest day in summer:
A. You are in my yard and you are nekkid. Lay down in the shade and take a nap or read a book.
B. In Minnesota, pretty much ditto.

2. It is the coldest day in winter.
A. In my yard, you are nekkid. Lay down in the sun and take a nap or read a book.
B. You lay down nekkid, and you fucking DIE in less than 45 minutes!!
#1 don't happen here to often