What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
here's some pics of a few of the tractors I've had...

Attachments

• IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0728.JPG
    IMG_0728.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 27

jokerman

Premium user
Too fast for me too brother Walt but I read a book by AK Atchison on how they tested actions to failure and in most cases when they let go, the barrel separated from the action.

In their case, they continued to increase chamber pressure until they reached failure and used copper crushers to keep track.

In the case of the video, my best guess is he had an obstruction in the barrel.

Maybe mud or such as you might get if you loaded a primer but forgot the powder and you fired the round. The primer has enough force to propel the bullet into the barrel but not enough to push it through, so if he fired a subsequent round without clearing it, he would get a similar reaction.

There is a reasonable chance that he was also a handloader, so it could have been the wrong powder or a hot load.
usually a cleaning patch

Littleleaf

Veteran
Sea doo needs the fuel pump rebuilt. It runs great if you hit the choke and then blast it. Diaphragm fuel pumps are a PITA. They have plastic reed valves that are easily damaged. Ordering the $80,oo kit in a few. (one carb)

Sitting here in front of a fan, still wet from the run and brrrr it's cold but nice.

About to grill a steak. Ribeye and no it's not the fat one from the yard. He's got a few more months reprieve.....

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I just got a call from one of my neighbors down the street asking me if I was missing a black German Shepherd and a red and black German Shepherd. Needless to say, I bolted out the gate with my 4 x 4 and I found the boys just cruising down the street. Soon as Dutch saw me he started to cringe, but didn’t come back and Ivan did. Dutch is getting very slow and hard of hearing. I guess I need to start checking 24 hours a day that the gate is closed.
I’m glad someone called you boo.

kevinn

All the grandkids and friends (8-17 in age) coming over for the night (6 total). Grandma is already asking for money for online slots and you know what I will be doing. I figure let them run wild. To much work to keep watch and their parents would see no wrong in what they are doing. When I get up in the morning, I can bet some have not been to bed. That is why they come to Nana's and no one is yelling at them like at home.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Weather by skill or sheer luck I’ve never had anything like that happen to me. I bought a 44 mag with an 8 inch barrel and I shot one round out of it. I told my friend if he picked it up, he could own the gun for 100 bucks and he did. I won’t even shoot a 12 gauge anymore… My AK-47 shoots 7.62 round and that’s plenty enough to stop anything that comes towards me…
A 44 mag w/an 8” barrel is no fun to shoot. I had my one time. Wow.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m glad someone called you boo.
You and I both Subby, he’s retired military and we get along quite well. He’s a little weird, but everybody in his neighborhood is. The guy across the street would steal Ivan if he had a possibility of getting away with it so he ended up back in the yard and all is well.
Who doesn’t love water Mellon…

Attachments

• IMG_2731.jpeg
    IMG_2731.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 20

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
All the grandkids and friends (8-17 in age) coming over for the night (6 total). Grandma is already asking for money for online slots and you know what I will be doing. I figure let them run wild. To much work to keep watch and their parents would see no wrong in what they are doing. When I get up in the morning, I can bet some have not been to bed. That is why they come to Nana's and no one is yelling at them like at home.
Total opposite here. Oma runs a tight ship and none of that bullshit that goes on at home is allowed here. I have four but two are grown and the other two spend the night now and then. I’m always totally wiped of energy after that night. 😊 you let them run wild? While the wife. does online gambling? What am I doing wrong? Mr sub gives up after about the first hour. I need some of what you’re taking…🤪

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You and I both Subby, he’s retired military and we get along quite well. He’s a little weird, but everybody in his neighborhood is. The guy across the street would steal Ivan if he had a possibility of getting away with it so he ended up back in the yard and all is well.
That looks like a good one. I love watermelon. It’s my go to sneak a snack from the fridge in the middle of the night

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
That looks like a good one. I love watermelon. It’s my go to sneak a snack from the fridge in the middle of the night
Every morning I await between one and two and have my snacks. Watermelon is one of my favorites, followed by skinny almonds and then a coconut bar… skinny almonds are dusted with cocoa powder and don’t have an eighth of an inch of sugary chocolate on the outside. They taste great and they’re good for you.

jokerman

Premium user
I ate the fuk out of a watermelon tonight☝️😊