What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
There is definitely a system. Some are better than others. Some are laid back.....some are very aggressive.

Remember, this isn't door to door. You came to me because you want a new car. Your emotions are your worst enemy. All I gotta do show the features advantages and benefits....Once you visualize yourself owning it.....things are under control.
OK OK
if i can throw the undercoating on the loan I'll will sign now!

jokerman

Premium user
House cleaning day.....I love to vacuum.

giphy.gif
you're good at it .

Unca Walt

420club
Okay... was cruzing along in a lovely way, catching up and
commenting to all the fine, fine super fine folks of the OFC
until,
I came upon a sight that I now cannot unsee, sigh.
Thanks Unca :(

Not the kind of dick pic I want to see.

Fellas prolly cringed too :eek:
Just be glad you din' haveta sit in a class to learn a LOT more about the downsides of foreign dicky-dunkin -- replete with pictures that would wreck your computer monitor. ;) 🤮

Being borned a boy doesn't mean you were borned all worldly-wise. But it sure meant we learned stuff when we put the uniform on.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have been buying guns on the secondary market all of my life. If I told you how many guns and what quality guns I bought for $100 each you’d probably call me a liar. I gave everybody six months to come back and buy their gun back for what that I gave them and if they didn’t, I kept it.

jokerman

Premium user
Even as a youngster, it made no sense to me to fill up on bread pre meals.
I will partake of chips and salsa however at the mexican restaurants.

Whilst partaking at any pig trough (buffet style eatery) I have always
began with eating all the meats first. Just made sense to me to get
my fill of the most expensive aspect of the meal, before consuming
other tasty or interesting goodies.
I still will go out to eat occasionally w/ friends to the buffets.... mostly
to the 'chinese' places. I don't deny myself anything yet... always
begin with the meats :)

Hmmm, now this is just a theory of course yet it may be something to ponder perhaps.

JR and EM may not be favorites for some and if so... disregard the deliverers
and instead just consider what is being theorized, maybe.

because there is award winning bread in this world is the answer😊☝️

Unca Walt

420club
Another too effing hot/ humid day here.

Tried taking Scooter dooder doo on a walk.
Made it half a block and she was over heating.
Back home now in the AC for the duration of... ?
Damn I dislike this weather but we get it every year, sigh.
Same dam reason I'd never ever ever live in the south...
Especially... FL!
Apologies to the folks who reside there... you are either
crazy or better suited to swim thru the soup of misery than I :D
I understand your preference. I like to quote one of my literary heroes, Ernie Pyle:

"People say brisk weather makes for rosy cheeks and green grass. I point out that rosy cheeks are for girls, green grass is for cows, and I like it good and stinking hot."

I also have a Black Belt in Cold Afraider-Of.

Lastly, those of us who have studied Differential Calculus tend to take note of end-points.

Let's use my South Floriduh front yard vs the front yard of the guy in Minnesota** to determine who lives in a hostile environment:

**Minnesota <-- Old indian word meaning, "Weather sucks -- BIG Wampum!"

1 It is the hottest day in summer:
A. You are in my yard and you are nekkid. Lay down in the shade and take a nap or read a book.
B. In Minnesota, pretty much ditto.

2. It is the coldest day in winter.
A. In my yard, you are nekkid. Lay down in the sun and take a nap or read a book.
B. You lay down nekkid, and you fucking DIE in less than 45 minutes!!

kevinn

I have been buying guns on the secondary market all of my life. If I told you how many guns and what quality guns I bought for $100 each you’d probably call me a liar. I gave everybody six months to come back and buy their gun back for what that I gave them and if they didn’t, I kept it.
I know a guy who use to sit outside pawn shops and catch them before they went in.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched that a coupla hunnert times. Unable to do a frame-by-frame, but with enough repetitions, you can see the failure point is right at the beginning of the barrel about an inch forward of the scope.

There is ZERIO gas/flame from the end of the barrel.

So either he had a stoppage, or his load was way past the chamber pressure limit.

And he is one lucky sumbitch. He should stick to BB guns from now on -- he has used up ALL his chances.
Too fast for me too brother Walt but I read a book by AK Atchison on how they tested actions to failure and in most cases when they let go, the barrel separated from the action.

In their case, they continued to increase chamber pressure until they reached failure and used copper crushers to keep track.

In the case of the video, my best guess is he had an obstruction in the barrel.

Maybe mud or such as you might get if you loaded a primer but forgot the powder and you fired the round. The primer has enough force to propel the bullet into the barrel but not enough to push it through, so if he fired a subsequent round without clearing it, he would get a similar reaction.

There is a reasonable chance that he was also a handloader, so it could have been the wrong powder or a hot load.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had some heavy moving to do today so I pulled the bull out of retirement. It kicked over in three revolutions which is surprising because it doesn’t have glow plugs and it’s a 60 year diesel.
A gorgeous piece of equipment that looks to be in pristine condition brother Boo!

Do I infer that you used ether?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does Lavendar smell good all the time when it’s like this? I’m looking for plants to pot to put outside with the herb to help mask the aroma
The predominant terpene aroma in Lavendar is Linalool, which some cannabis strains share, so it would certainly mask those. Maybe not so much if you have cat pee aroma strains.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
A gorgeous piece of equipment that looks to be in pristine condition brother Boo!

Do I infer that you used ether?
that tractor has never seen nor needed any accelerant to fire...sitting in the garage at the cabin it gets to zero on occasion...she fired right up so I could clear the driveway...
That piece of machinery has been well taken care of. Beautiful.
I try and do the same for all my equipment...cost too much to fix them...
That is one sweet looking tractor
I bought it in Alabama about 20 years ago from a working farm...runs great but stops poorly...don't see the need to stop on a dime...a few years ago I had 9 tractors I had collected...I kept the best 3 of them...