What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!" After a few seconds, Joe stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Joe ?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m taking back on how well it healed. I spent the day transferring 110 gallons of oil from buckets into a new drum on the other side of a concrete block wall today. The bunghole hand feels fine, but the back is pissed off at me… while I was digging through my office looking for the lease I found the letter from the original loader committing to give me water rights for half the well what she calls a community well. I have a document that proves how much money I put into it twice so I’m going to get with my attorney on Monday and see what he can do about that. That would take a major burden off my back… actually, it would take a dump truck load of pressure off me…

jokerman

Premium user
I’m taking back on how well it healed. I spent the day transferring 110 gallons of oil from buckets into a new drum on the other side of a concrete block wall today. The bunghole hand feels fine, but the back is pissed off at me… while I was digging through my office looking for the lease I found the letter from the original loader committing to give me water rights for half the well what she calls a community well. I have a document that proves how much money I put into it twice so I’m going to get with my attorney on Monday and see what he can do about that. That would take a major burden off my back… actually, it would take a dump truck load of pressure off me…
hope it goes your way☝️FFS !

jokerman

Premium user
I go by this
1718404204196.png

oldfogey8

And yet cannabis is still illegal federally.😡 As a person with Parkinsonism Disease(similar to Parkinson’s but having different symptoms - in my case I have the improperly folded proteins in the nerves in my brain but don’t have the tremors all the time), I can attest to the efficacy of cannabis as a treatment. It doesn’t necessarily make me whole but it takes my mind off of the fuckery of the disease.

jokerman

Premium user
And yet cannabis is still illegal federally.😡 As a person with Parkinsonism Disease(similar to Parkinson’s but having different symptoms - in my case I have the improperly folded proteins in the nerves in my brain but don’t have the tremors all the time), I can attest to the efficacy of cannabis as a treatment. It doesn’t necessarily make me whole but it takes my mind off of the fuckery of the disease.
Thank God